Frequent Posters

GrumpyCat thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bye Guys, See you all tomorrow
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sandy No problem if u dont have time.

Today Munna says its coz of Rishi tht Ghar chala ( whispering tht he only brought ppl to take care & give money 1st Shweta then Zara)
Rishi dint go to court from many days. As per Meher from 6months. May be from when she saw. GOD know if he went earlier :P

and Indu too dint go to school for many days.
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shreya.

Bye Guys, See you all tomorrow

Bye Shreya
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Today Munna says its coz of Rishi tht Ghar chala ( whispering tht he only brought ppl to take care & give money 1st Shweta then Zara)
Rishi dint go to court from many days. As per Meher from 6months. May be from when she saw. GOD know if he went earlier :P

Finally truth comes out - good. rishi not working, there is nothing new. But Indu not going to school😲. Rishi is so involved in himself that he doesn't find it necessary to send indu to school. Guess after shweta left, she has just been roaming around cc
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
When Did Rishi care soo much abt Indu, her urbringing, her behaviour etc etc he was always Lost in himself, 1st being Devdas coz of Indira's death/missing, then running Behind Zara, later behind Indira.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for understanding! You know nah Nikhila...all the remaining messages...I want to get done with most of them today. πŸ˜†It is such a tiresome job. πŸ₯± πŸ˜† If Nancy, Moona or you do not volunteer to take screen caps, then I can possibly do it tomorrow. πŸ€”
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
I understand bday boy :P until u reply to all msg's ur bday is not over. And i wont be able to take screen caps for 2-3 days coz of some reason :(
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so i dint watch it..n after hearing it i m not interested..still indira unaware abt d whole thing..want to know her reaction after knowing all dis...n den i will decide i will resume watching or not..
thnx niks :)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Ahh...bye i have work to do. Tc.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I understand bday boy :P until u reply to all msg's ur bday is not over. And i wont be able to take screen caps for 2-3 days coz of some reason :(

@bold -  So true πŸ˜†...*sigh* 

Acha, I can take tomorrow. πŸ˜‰

Bye Nikhila! :D 
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago