Ramayan

Sagar Arts' Ramayan to go off air in June?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sagar Arts' Ramayan to go off air in June?
Ramayan
Sagar Arts launched Ramayan: Sabke Jeevan Ka Aadhar with high expectations few months back. However, the show failed to re create the mythological magic of Ramayan, in spite of roping handsome Gagan Malik, beautiful Neha Sargam. 

The show which simultaneously goes on air on DD National along with Zee TV every Sunday morning is unfortunately doing average on both the channels and if sources are to be believed than Ramayan is slotted to go off air in mid June. 

Source states, "Ramayan was indeed launched with high hopes but the show except few weeks after the launch saw consistently low ratings and now there is a buzz that the show will be pulled off by the channel sometimes in June, 2013." 

Furthermore, It was a buzzing hot news on TOI.com about the owner of Spice Telecom, B.K.Modi coming up with his own production house named Buddha Films, which is gearing up for a series on Buddha for Zee TV. 

Accordingly source suggests, Buddha will be replaced by Ramayan in June. 

All our efforts to reach Moti Sagar were vain. Neil Bhatt said, "We are shooting in Baroda and I don't think the show is going off air." While Neha Sargam and Gagan Malik remained unavailable for comments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart..Vrish.Geeshunneeiillmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sagar Arts' Ramayan to go off air in June?" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
what ?? how are they gonna end it so soon..

this ramayan definitely does not deserve such treatment..it has become so interesting these days.

it is a pity that people are not watching it...i dont understand the audience...

may be it is the timing which went hell wrong..else quality wise i  think it was reallly really good...the songs,picturisation,costumes,characters...are hell good..

i hope it gets a decent ending and not a forced one...even if its june..

Edited by nneeiill - 01 April 2013 at 9:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart..Vrish.Geeshumanzilmukul-Suni-

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hmmm TRP's I never have understood them ,if they are to be counted then the CRAPPIEST shows are on TOP SLOTSConfusedAnyways I love the show and hope they give it a decent ending

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stalwart.Geeshunneeiill-Suni-

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I Hate The TRPS Thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Geeshunneeiill-Suni-

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Is this news true? how can mythological series like ramayan go off air or be forcibly pulled off air?
i like this ramayan so much. I hope ramayan continues for long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geeshu

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
obviously they cant change the story/script  ( thank god for that)...if it was some other show ..they change the track and would have tried to please the TRP baba..but with shows like ramayan they cannot do their regular nautanki of butchering the script..so they call it off..gr8 going indian television industry...shame  on you..becoming slave to biased TRP system..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Geeshu

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
But how can they end ramayan so soon? Do u think bali vadh hanuman going to lanka and meeting sita setu baandhnaa ram lakshman reaching lanka kumbhakaran vadh indrajeet vadh ravan vadh ram lakshman and sita ayodhya vaapsi and ram sita rajyabhishek all these tracks will they be able to show in just one and half month?

Till Ramji's Pattabhishek it will atleast take more 3 to 4 months.

Geeshunneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
yea they cannot end it so soon.ideally atleast 3- 4months are required..moreover i did not feel any rush in the recent episode..but if in future ..if they show fast paced epi ..then probably we can guess...
if it is mid june.. we have 2.5 months more..but not enought..i hope the show get its due time...
so many senseless shows are on air and in comparison to them this show is really good..and its getting better  with each episode.

Edited by nneeiill - 01 April 2013 at 7:55pm

.Vrish.Geeshu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top