Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

toadclk1

Groupbie

toadclk1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
its better that dev take the story forward along with savitri!!!satya must goo missing for the betterment of show!! bored of watcing satya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ezria_Fan_4everPatrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dev is more better then satya>>>" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
too much of negativity to handle , the show is indeed popular and we have haters of saya as well . cool . . . .. . .     it feels great to watch saya scenes , infact i get bored of that rahukaal

Ezria_Fan_4ever

IF-Dazzler

Ezria_Fan_4ever

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree...m a lil bored of him 2...n RK n dev are such good actors id rather watch more of them...satya is improving in d acting department but still not reached riddhis level(lol wat m I sayin...I dont think he ever will)

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
yeah i was also waiting 4 RK and Dev entry seriously Satya made me bored 

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I know...Yash is not being able to pull off opposite Riddhi...i know both of them may be trying...but i don't see the chemistry b/w them...and Riddhi looks a little older to him...i mean...Yash has to push harder to match everyone there...

But i also feel,that does he need to..push harder...i mean the story is more about RahuKaal v/s Savitri...and not Satya HeartSavitri...i don't know...but their jodi is not reaching my heart...

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I maybe in the minority here in this  forum but i see their chemistry, Savitri and Satyas. Its not fireworks or passionate, its more subtle and sweet.

But its time to see Savitri in action as the fiery Damyanti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEE2803

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

I maybe in the minority here in this  forum but i see their chemistry, Savitri and Satyas. Its not fireworks or passionate, its more subtle and sweet.

But its time to see Savitri in action as the fiery Damyanti.

You are right..its time that we see some fire...from Savitri...i don't like this crying and sad Savitri...she has to recognize the true 'Damyanti' spirit in her...and that too...fast...and that will happen only when Satya disappears...i guess Satya will vanish by this week or next..maybe..

DEE2803

Goldie

DEE2803

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
actually i'm really enjoying Satya n Savi...i cant stand RK , Dev is good ,like his character ...n the story is amazing x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top