Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
there is a rival site article saying Prats exit may be reason of BV dipping TRP 

Since Pratyusha's exit the show's ratings have seen a dip.

summary of the article 

Toral made her entry as Anandi on 4 March (2013) when the rating of the show was 4.4 TVR. A week after that the number dropped  to 4.3 TVR. But week 11's ratings saw a major dip with Balika Vadhu garnering mere 3.6 TVR. It further dropped to 3.5 on week 12 

producer Sunjoy Wadhwa said  "TRPs of all shows fell & it's not just about Balika Vadhu. he said trps were highest in the scenes where anandi is shown & trp were steady in the week toral entered

"There could be a certain adjusting factor with few viewers but trp did not fall drastically he said so that means its not that Toral is not accepted

he said  that toral is very hardworking n a natural jerk reaction occurred even when avika left n prats came in

He also said they  created a brand value & he TRPs can fall and rise but BV would remain iconic 

Pratyusha Banerjee   thinks  the audience will take some time to adjust with the new girl."

When asked if the TRPs had dipped even when she joined the show post Avika left, prats said that she never had to face this and starting TRP was 6.8
she said that thru her stay in BV she is lucky TRP was never an issue ,

Toral  said: that she doesnt know what to say 
TRP is not in her hand
and they all work very hard 
there is no drastic change of TRP but audience will take time to adjust

When asked if she had certain expectations as far as TRPs go she said she never thinks about trp & its not in her hand

Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 01 April 2013 at 4:40am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ss31ollafastrackmmishra1Tenakbrick_redKavitaSinghhalkaliopaMisseshaTheImbecileloveanshanu rulzsweet_chillyMalika-Mayu-AkkiHP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RIVAL SITE ARTICLE is Prats exit reason of trp dip" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

suja84

Groupbie

suja84

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Colors is sitting on high horse. Has no clue. They are talking about the story pulling them through and as long as we have a anandi in any shape and form, it would work. What story are we talking about here?? Most of us ahve stopped watching it and those watching it are complaning about it being boring and a drag. Guess viprit kale mandh budhi!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dulaliTenakkaliopaloveanshsweet_chillyAkkiHP

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I guess she forgot all those time thBV trps being 3.0 or even 2.9 during her reign.

What a reply...she should have at least bothered to look back at the trps before commenting that during her stay trps was never an issue. 

Bv generally never cared about trps. 
I do not know why some people after getting fame their heads be in 7th heaven

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 01 April 2013 at 5:17am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajyothi06anglekrutiswetha383brick_redcuriouscatvidya0000Picasso9samvi.rdjhaanu rulzDrModelgeet005tiny15Beautiful-Soul

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I guess she forgot all those time thBV trps being 3.0 or even 2.9 during her reign.

What a reply...she should have at least bothered to look back at the trps before commenting that during her stay trps was never an issue. 

wen she says she never went through rating issues she means...that rating was not that low that the show wud shut down...so far same is the case with Toral
 n she did say that ppl will take time to adjust to toral...i really wish u stop "bashing "her...Tonguend y even say "some people"...say her name na?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss31TenakkaliopaSiya_nya_ansariloveanshaparnaumaAkkiHP

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Suchi, I think that's a very diplomatic and apt answer from Prats. She has not bashed  / degraded  Toral in any way. She simply said she never had to face TRP's and even if she had to, she wouldn't talk about it now, as she is not in the show anymore. I don't think  she wants to head for a controversy or wash her dirty linen in public.

It's a fair and appropriate answer from Prats. And also she has always maintained that it was her mutual decision to quit the show. She is really putting up well with all questions from media and fans.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENmincyss31divyababuTenakthe_Rijdulalimmishra1fastrackansh..kirankaliopaChytraMegHanLover3pussycatTheImbecilenya_ansariSiya_loveanshPiyuu_SRKanu rulzMalikaaparnaumaAkkiHP

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
is it true that when Prats entered BV TRP did not low down? Confused...i doubt about what she said because many viewers admit now that people took time to accept Prats and even TRP had gone down like now...

People say that during Avika's time BV had TRP like 6, 7 or 8 so when Prats entered according to her TRP was 6...but during Prat's time TRP was 3,4 or 5...it never reached till TRP Avika gave to BV...so its obvious that when Toral came TRP was already low (4 or 5) compared to Avika's time so if there is a drop in TRP then it would come in 3...so basically the amount of drip in TRP is almost similar to that drip which happened when Prat's entered the show...if Prats would have kept the TRP as high as Avika then during Toral's time TRP drip would have been in 4 or 5...plus it was easier to accept Prats because that replacement was due to leap which the most easiest way to accept the change of lead actors but this replacement is due to leave of last actress and it is being shown without any leap...the story line is going rubbish compared to Star Plus serials...somehow Colors all serials are going downwards and Star Plus is gaining TRPs because there serials are showing more reality and sensible tracks...i can say that because i have seen few of them and they are indeed going far better than BV and other serials...Colors need to be careful with what they are doing...first theu should cut short there telecast time and show some better tracks than this drag.

...i was one of the viewers who stopped watching BV during Prat's timebut that had more to do with story line...i returned during Gauri and Jagya's romance track

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

curiouscatdulaliPicasso9Misseshaanu rulztiny15aparnauma

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Yash.PalMisseshaanu rulztiny15aparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top