Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya crying SBS - :'(

mito123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

I just re-watched the last shooting day of IPKKND, and I saw the SBS where Sanaya was crying, it was sooo emotionalll!!! OMGGG!! I started crying againnn!! I don't think I will ever be able to get over IPKKND, love the whole crew and cast sooo muchhh!

Thanks,
Mito! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ya even I dont think I wld be ever able to forget IPK, as over the time my love for it is only increasing... Seeing other serials, makes me miss IPK further. As barun said there is a holy connection with IPK. The unique characters, every bg music, all actors' wonderful offscreen masti & bonding, dialogues, acting - all in all a perfect combo. IPK was much better despite all the flaws it had.
cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really felt bad when she cried.😭 she was the same sanaya who made us laugh as khushi with her weird antics..
barunsanaya1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya hw can we 4rget that day yaar ,it was very hard 4r us all bcaz our lovely show was going 2 end .
Many of us toh can't able 2 watch the full alvida segment of IPK in SBS & SBB ,it was very heart touchy episode as the entire cast  got very much emotional & Sanaya she was so much crying ,i   never saw a star 2 cry in such a way on the ending of the show & watching her i was also started crying literally & after sometime my eyes were burning like a fire ,really i will never 4rget  that segment of SBS & the last day of  IPK

😭😭😭😭😭😭
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was one sbs and sbb that i haven't watched twice
Dont think i can watch it again
Too much pain