Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Sean

^ BIji, that should be the case when the hometown team includes all the players who belong to that particular place.. Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Virat etc are all playing for other teams so I dont really feel I should support Punjab. For me its Mahi over KXIP anyday 😳 CSK πŸ₯³

I agree with ur perspective too...but if there was a team...named Lucknow Nawabs...I would have supported it ...no matter who was in the teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so right now for me its Shahrukh's teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really don't care or follow the IPL matches...I just want to see how my favorite team is doing.πŸ˜†...I am more interested when its India vs other countries...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: K.Sean

I want a CSK vs KXIP or CSK vs RCB final! And then I obviously want CSK to win.. that would be awesome!

WHSITLE PODUU PWEOPLEEE πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

edit:

Qureeshi, Kashmir not having any team is not as bad as your own state having a team but a terrible one πŸ˜†

Hahaha, no CSK vs MI? πŸ˜† That's a pretty epic fight on and off-field. πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Hahaha yeah it was more or less that only that he RTed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CSK, KKR, DD, then RCB for me LOL...I hope it's not a CSK vs KKR final again..this time I won't know who to root for. πŸ˜† I knoww, I might actually watch it this time ...I know I told you I'd watch the drama from sidelines, but might catch a few games..if I can find link. πŸ˜†

LMAOO, Gayle-VK and their pagalpan..that should be fun. πŸ˜†

Himani, this time you will get involved intentionally or unintentionally bcoz we're all gonna watch together na. πŸ˜† Last year you came just towards the end but this year we are watching from the start! It got so intense on the Team India CC last year remember? πŸ˜† This year CC is so khali khali :P you're so bangon about CSK v MI. Can't wait! That should Dia back too. πŸ˜†

YESYES Kiruuu. Gooo Whistle Podu! πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Mahi's helicopter shot!
gilmores thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

Himani, this time you will get involved intentionally or unintentionally bcoz we're all gonna watch together na. πŸ˜† Last year you came just towards the end but this year we are watching from the start! It got so intense on the Team India CC last year remember? πŸ˜† This year CC is so khali khali :P you're so bangon about CSK v MI. Can't wait! That should Dia back too. πŸ˜†

YESYES Kiruuu. Gooo Whistle Podu! πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Mahi's helicopter shot!

Hahah, I'm sure I will get involved some way or the other. πŸ˜† Last year I only watched final & it was fun...all of us against each other πŸ˜† Dude, CC died. 😭

Haha, yess that should bring Dia back too...and a bunch of other missing people like TJ.

BTW, I wish Mahi was doing the intervew thing everyday like Gauti too. πŸ˜†
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just want to see SRK thats it.
Moreover IPL is great for people like me, who cant stuck their butt on couch for long period of time πŸ˜†

Best of luck for KKR πŸ‘πŸΌ
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I agree with ur perspective too...but if there was a team...named Lucknow Nawabs...I would have supported it ...no matter who was in the teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so right now for me its Shahrukh's teamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really don't care or follow the IPL matches...I just want to see how my favorite team is doing.πŸ˜†...I am more interested when its India vs other countries...

Same pinch * 
πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SRK checks in and the show begins

The only sound louder than the drumbeats that reverberated through Salt Lake stadium throughout Monday was the buzz about when Shah Rukh Khan would turn up.

When SRK finally made an appearance, almost 14 hours after he had landed in town, you could be excused for thinking that the opening gala of IPL-6 had started a day earlier than scheduled.

That was around 6.05pm. The lake of heads milling inside the stadium in anticipation of the Bollywood superstar's arrival suddenly turned into a raging sea of fans as he alighted from his Merc and made his way to the middle.

Ground staff ran hither and thither. Girls rehearsing for the mass dance squealed. Youngsters on the outer periphery did spot jumps for a glimpse of the man, in ash sweatshirt and a red scarf hanging loosely around his neck.

Antara Biswas, a 21-year-old bank employee, stumbled on some props while lunging to shake Shah Rukh's hand as he walked through the swarm. Flaunting the picture she had just taken with her mobile phone, Antara said her objective of signing up as "a pom-pom girl" had been fulfilled already. "I don't mind if they don't pay us now," trilled her friend Koninika De.

Calm as ever after reaching the safety of secured area, Shah Rukh stood talking to Mohammed Morani of Cineyug, which is helping his Red Chillies Entertainment put together Tuesday's show. Camera phones continued to go click-click everywhere.

Welcome to IPL-6, Calcutta!

Around 1am on Monday, choreographer Geeta Kapoor, in charge of the Indian segment of the opening gala, had worried about her rehearsal schedule going haywire. "He (SRK) hasn't got into the flight yet. It would be too late when he reaches," she had sighed, turning her attention to the girls in the diya act swaying to Aguner poroshmoni.

Around 17 hours later, after the gatecrashers had been shooed away and the security tightened, SRK went backstage, only to re-emerge for a bit to meet Rajeev Shukla, the BCCI vice-president.

Usha Uthup then took the stage to belt out Oorie oorie baba and before she could finish, Bappi Lahiri had joined in.

The champion team's 12th Knight finally took the stage at midnight, rocking it with numbers like Chammak challo and Yeh kaali kaali aankhen.

Less than 24 hours ago, SRK had been expected to check into Hyatt Regency's Presidential Suite. The star Bypass address had even kept the aarti thali ready for him but King Khan's car passed Hyatt by and headed for ITC Sonar, where wife Gauri had checked in with daughter Suhana after arriving from Bangkok a little earlier.

Shah Rukh stayed put at ITC Sonar through the afternoon. Around 4pm, he ordered chicken tikka sandwiches and kebabs from Hyatt, which were delivered at Salt Lake stadium next door. It is not clear whether he had ordered them for himself or his guests.

Restaurateur Anjan Chatterjee, whose Speciality Restaurants is the Kolkata Knight Riders' hospitality partner, said the brief was to provide "light, nutritious and well-balanced" food to Shah Rukh and his Knights.

Leading ladies Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone, who will perform with SRK on Tuesday, were expected to check into either Hyatt or ITC Sonar late on Monday. Katrina has a Regency Diplomatic Suite at Hyatt (a shade below SRK's Presidential Suite in the pecking order) booked in her name. For Deepika, it will be the Executive Suite (the next best after Kat's Regency), if she stays there.

But the hotel is sure of one guest: Mr 305, a.k.a. Pitbull. The rapper's 15-member crew checked into Hyatt on Monday evening and another lot is expected later, depending on the flight Pitbull takes. Pitbull will put up in the Regency Diplomatic Suite. Just like Katrina. Just above Deepika. Just below SRK.

gilmores thumbnail
Haww SRK why does Deepika not get the same expensive suite as Katrina and Pitbull???

And Geeta mataji is choreographing? Chalo looks like SRK ne Farah aur uski poori family ko kaam dene ki than li hai. πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail

Gawdd ! He is so damn hot ! 
I'd trade all my dresses for just a hug from SRK β˜ΊοΈ