•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoF3ZkVwrPk[/YOUTUBE]

I first saw abharan in this show and didn't know them that time and found them cute ðŸ˜Š
their dance were just awesome very romantic
Yes nishta such a lovely performance of abharan ðŸ˜ƒ

Abharan were the best and i loved everything about them and their  scenes were just so fantastic  and i was glued to them 😉😃

i too watched dis performance n i totally loved it..den next day i told my frnds dat i saw a guy in zee rishtey awards n he was too hansome..so sum askd me do u lik him??n i was lik ðŸ˜³ no dun ask me lik dat..😉
well i never thought dat he'll bcum my dream man..i love you karan..n just lik dat song am also singing dis for him...
pehla pehla pyar hai...pehli pehli baar hai..
Originally posted by anaghakaran

i too watched dis performance n i totally loved it..den next day i told my frnds dat i saw a guy in zee rishtey awards n he was too hansome..so sum askd me do u lik him??n i was lik ðŸ˜³ no dun ask me lik dat..😉
well i never thought dat he'll bcum my dream man..i love you karan..n just lik dat song am also singing dis for him...
pehla pehla pyar hai...pehli pehli baar hai..

I just loved it and when karan entered i was like nice smile 😊 they both rocked in the song total rajshri style pehla pehla pyaar hai😃
Posted: 10 years ago
yes jesh..dat was an unforgettable performance ever did by abharan...