Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Gujarat mother gives up abducted son to adoptive mother

SURAT: Among hundreds of parents in Gujarat who are desperately waiting to find their missing children, ShitalRajput was the most fortunate. Shital's painful two-year wait ended on January 26 when police found her kidnapped son Jignesh from a woman in Mumbai.

But despite spending two years in grief, Shital has taken an unprecedented decision to let the Mumbai woman Aarti Tanawade adopt Jignesh, who is now four year old. Shital, wife of a textile unit employee, was moved by Aarti's trauma - getting widowed in 1996 and immediately losing her only son to illness.

"A woman can understand the separation of a mother and son better. Aarti has taken extremely good care of Jignesh, who has also bonded well with her. I don't want Aarti go undergo the same trauma as mine," Shital told TOI.

Jignesh has only one functional kidney and Aarti had spent a hefty sum on his treatment. "I was aware about his illness when Jignesh was first brought to me and I will continue his treatment just like my son," Aarti told TOI from Mumbai over phone.

"His parents have agreed to give me the child and I am very happy about their decision," said Aarti, who runs a tiffin and catering service in Jogeshwari.

City police had brought Aarti too along when they got Jignesh home on January 26. The child was traced following the arrest of a woman, Rekha Solanki, who had kidnapped Jignesh from his house in Mahidharpura.

Rajputs and Aarti have already started the legal process of adoption. "I m hopeful that there will be no legal hiccups and I would get back Rishikesh," Aarti said.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolxRashmiSandeepNikki.Ritu-irene_cpallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "29th and 31st March 2013 Case: Motherhood" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
The original mothers:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Ritu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Ritu-

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
The episode was really great. It left in me in tears. Hats off to Deepak real mother to let him go and live with his rich mom. I dont what else to say other then it was a great and it should have aired on mothers day instead.

Btw what happened to Seema's parents she was also adopted right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-irene_cMuskaan92pallavi25

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I can't make any comments just yet as I never got a chance to watch it.  I'll come back with more comments when I have seen the episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

The episode was really great. It left in me in tears. Hats off to Deepak real mother to let him go and live with his rich mom. I dont what else to say other then it was a great and it should have aired on mothers day instead.

Btw what happened to Seema's parents she was also adopted right.

Ya. Sh was also adopted but it didnt make any difference since her father was not interested in her.
Police made so many attempts to find Deepak because his missing complaint was filed.

The case was just rarest of the rare...

Ritu-

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhoo

I can't make any comments just yet as I never got a chance to watch it.  I'll come back with more comments when I have seen the episode.

Ok...But, make sure you catch it soon. The case was worth watching. It will leave you in deep thought...

Ritu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top