Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged

A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.
Bo Bennette

More than often if we tend to sit back and analyze in retrospect, all through our lives we are in Pursuit of something or the other. The chase beginning from the time we start to live and understand our environment, goes on throughout our life span and ends with our last breath. 

Whether it is the pursuit to live, to study, to survive or just the pursuit of happiness and the satisfaction for oneself, human beings strive to achieve something on their mind and go out to great lengths in pursuit of SELF SATISFACTION. 

However, while winning is the motive, failures too are a part and parcel of life and both success and failure go hand in hand. Wise men believe that failures are steeping stone to success. Hence, trying and not giving up leads to a final victory. Sometimes in pursuit of love and life, we might fail miserably in one aspect but we never Know how life opens another door for us, to keep us going. 

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
Mario Andretti 

History has been the witness To the fact that Winners never quit and quitters never win. Life is like a challenge, the more pressing the circumstances are, the subdued ones give in and the ones to make a mark and to follow their heart in pursuit of justice and righteousness, do come out successful in the end. 

For the people who strive to win, giving up is never an option. The only option they have is to try and to pursue what you feel is right, to keep trying untill the mighty has to bow down to your will and give in,  if not completely atleast somewhere where it matters to you the most. 

ChhanChhan has decided to enter the lion's den, in pursuit of bringing back the joy to Purvi's life and to fight for her rights. She has decided to pursuade Umaben and to show her the larger picture which she has not really thought about till now. However, will Umaben be an easy target or will ChhanChhan have to deal with a number of adversities to reach her goal? 

Note 

1. Please DONOT keep PMing and asking for a Post, I only write when I am in the frame of mind to and also free from my otherwise tight schedule. With the show airing only on 4 days I guess I would be writing a few times which should be enough. In case of any query feel free to PM. 

2. So far so good. The show has garnered a whole lot of appreciation off line and the reviews have been good. 

3. I have stated this before that I DONOT entertain any personal query about an actor's life. So it's a request to not ask such questions even on the PM. 

4. Please keep the thread peaceful and no off topic discussion 

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 01 April 2013 at 2:10am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuAladin66Nansiplusblueszpayalpencilsonam21rajvtaRajPreet_PreetoSilver_Stackjshreya16rinkycheahmadanamunirTanumonsanayakhushifanleanne_1983Liya88innocentgreenmalleesushk123-Anu13--ARSHI-shish15redroses123puglettiahalderbolt-CharmingSanayaMadhuO-Swetz-Arshig8..Enchantress.....Tanu...SanzBarbiejaya100Sidda8EtherealSanz..Aphrodite88kbtrSenorita SanayaNeloufer.Suchi.ROnepoundChic-Martinski-DiamondLifeDiyaStvshowfanamaianeenabinuJohnyLovesSanzPhoenixRisingprincessunaraSanzPaRudholicriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pursuit ..." in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aphrodite88

IF-Rockerz

Aphrodite88

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
First of all good post Nishi! Unable to give detailed comments...am online through phone.Brother took my lappy Angry

The first part rejection. I feel it is when Manav starts pursuing Chhan Chhan he is going to face rejection first. And also when Chhan Chhan goes to meet Umaben, how she wil be treated. Umaben has already written off Chhan Chhan from her good books so ultimately Chhan Chhan is going to face rejection.

Desire- Life revolves around it.
Your paragraph on people who always fight for rights will always emerge as winners amidst the obstacles is Chhan Chhan's description Embarrassed

The second paragraph on striving to win and atleast making someone bow down to you to a certain extent is Umaben.

Definitely Chhan Chhan will have to face lots of adversities...thats where the fun lies.

Congo everyone for Chhan Chhan being number 4 in IF!

Edited by Aphrodite88 - 01 April 2013 at 3:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_Stackmalleegolpokobitaanamunirsanayakhushifanredroses123-Snakewa-shish15jaya100varma.nishi1tvshowfan

Liya88

Goldie

Liya88

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Amazingly written yaar...well kinda motivational winners never quit n quitters nv win...this is one of my fav line...

Well ChanChan isn e one to give up at any cost she's sensible yet persuasive in gettin her msg across...bt will Umaben make it easy for her?? Nt at e momentz...its gonna be a difficult ride for her yet fun to watch the differences btw these two characters..I'm already loving uma's acting...wat is gonna happen n hw she is gonna convince n stuff is interesting...also nt to forget Manav is thr too...

N ya Chanchan e rank has increased to 4 th congrats to us..we rock:))

Edited by Liya88 - 01 April 2013 at 2:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

malleesanayakhushifanshish15jaya100varma.nishi1tvshowfan

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Nice Post Big smile

I suck at decoding so I will not attempt.

But this week seems to be the foundation of many tracks right ?

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 01 April 2013 at 2:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malleesanayakhushifanpuglet-ARSHI-shish15jaya100varma.nishi1tvshowfan

JohnyLovesSanz

IF-Sizzlerz

JohnyLovesSanz

A Very Well Written Post , a beautiful description of Chanchan and hell ya She will never Quit because she has to come to win though she may go through some bad times. already excited to watch the clash between Uma Ben and Chanchan and for some love to start between Manav and Chanchan 

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 01 April 2013 at 2:20am

malleesanayakhushifanshish15jaya100varma.nishi1tvshowfan

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
:(
My first place is gone Cry
Awesome post Di
Don't know what to write Unhappy

Edited by -Kina- - 01 April 2013 at 2:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88anamunirmalleesanayakhushifanshish15jaya100varma.nishi1tvshowfan

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awesome post Nishi.
Lets see what ChhanChhan's fate brings to her.

P.S. xms 2mrw. Not in a state go give a detailed comment Ouch

Edited by ..Enchantress.. - 01 April 2013 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malleeshish15varma.nishi1tvshowfan

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Res fr sharu 

aww nishi you do write well.  

Shocked  the race starts well before the birth dear 
did you forget the initial portion of 3 idiots 
it starts from the race between the sperms 

we always end up retrospecting will our retrospecting happens 
mostly on those actions when our previous action was failure 
or gave -ve results compared to normal standards Embarrassed

i liked the scene where cc is wondering if she did right  Cry
she feel responsible rightly so 
but she is taking on mighty UB 

loved your quote that quitters do not win and winners do not quit Clap
so i am gonna enjoy the tug of war between CC and UB Day Dreaming
ofcourse i am interested to know how open UB will be to CC insights 
i am interested to know where our dear boy fits in too 

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 01 April 2013 at 5:29am

malleeanamunirsanayakhushifanshish15jaya100tvshowfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.