Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
- "Chalo Tumko lekar" - OMG, what a song by Shreya Goshal & a finely composed romantic by M M Kreem. Where was the feel? Because she failed to give it the necessary touches it sounded quite sober.
Alagesan - "Pullanguzhal kodutha" - For his age, he sang well but not up to his "Adi ennadi rakkamma". That's all I can say.
- "Breathless" - OMG...My heart stopped for the entire 3 minutes. Off-key, off-tempo, off-breath...Why would anyone choose this song is beyond my imagination.
Parvathy - "Thaane thirinjum" - A beautiful melody by the GOLDEN-voiced QUEEN SJ. Good rendition with sweet voice. AGAIN gets feeble and unstable at lower octaves. Bright & sweet at medium-high notes.
Ramnath - "Pramadhavanam" - A KILLER piece by KJY. Extremely difficult to sing. A decent rendition except when touching those "untouchable" notes.
- "Tu hi re" - WHAT A SURPRISE !!
Hindi...And that too a romantic sad song !!!! Very good and keep it up. His pronunciation of Hindi was MUCH better than some other contestants.
- If they did not mention that it was his composition, I'd have thought that it was from a documentary or serial or some unknown movie or not-on-track film version !!!! Brilliant !!
Vaijayanthi - "Chikni chameli" - A very good rendition. Struggled on high notes. The only annoying thing was "WHY DO THE JUDGES GET CARRIED AWAY BY the so-called "performance / dance"?????? This is a singing talent hunt. Focus on singing, judges.
- "Ennalu Urake" - A very good rendition of the carnatic song by Thyagarajar. It kept me captivated for the whole few minutes even though it was a pure Carnatic song.
And as usual, What a drama at the end to select both of them ???!!!!!! Disgusting !!
Appadiye viewers a confuse panraangalaam ...Try something else, Vijay TV
. Sour milk.