Pavitra Rishta

Sunny teju

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
So as per the new article.. It says sunny n ruchi will fall for each pther... Why is ekta doing this ?. Ughh breaking another couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansi.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunny teju" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I thought the exact same thing! Sunny-Teju were really the only couple that were fighting to be with each other. And I personally was really looking forward to their wedding and their cute scenes. Here they are working so hard to be together, and then Ruchi comes in the middle. I'm gonna be honest though, I'm really looking forward to see it play out. Tongue

Edited by ilovepr - 31 March 2013 at 9:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDB

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Sunny Teju story I not like very much. But that not mean here also third person is come. This is totally horrible. If really Ruchi fall love then better Jiginesh. Another triangular story is messing. Already I am fed up Arjun-Purvi with onir-ovi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDBtrendzy

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I know right.. It was best to leave them together.. Amd i mean sunny falling for ruchi too tht only proves he didnt really love teju

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trendzy-ARSHI--Mansi.-

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
They had to do something with Ruchi after bringing her into the show. Anyway Jignesh is there for Teju - they do make a cute pair.

-Mansi.-

IF-Rockerz

-Mansi.-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SparklesDB

I know right.. It was best to leave them together.. Amd i mean sunny falling for ruchi too tht only proves he didnt really love teju

as i said im interested to watch it play out, but dont understand how u can work so hard to make someone urs and then just leave them for someone else. 

-ARSHI-

IF-Dazzler

-ARSHI-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SparklesDB

agree

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I like sunny's brother with teju better, i dont mind lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top