Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT>1 Wonderland of Looks and Talent (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Ok now coming out of Jhaapis between friends and warm welcomes Lets talk about the gem whose appreciation thread this is 

I am really surprised by Shashank

BV happens to be his first tele drama. Looking at his acting,it is so difficult to believe. So young and so talented. and so good looking  A rare combination. He is a blessing for the tv world.Star

Edited by kikyo - 01 April 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsvidya0000Libra123tiny15Beautiful-Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank Vyas AT>1 Wonderland of Looks and Talent (Page 8)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

noshows

Groupbie

noshows

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I wonder why, Shashank is not trying for another shows along with BV. Would love to see him in more shows. I wonder if they have to sign a contract to not act in any other shows for certain period.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15

Libra123

IF-Rockerz

Libra123

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noshows

I wonder why, Shashank is not trying for another shows along with BV. Would love to see him in more shows. I wonder if they have to sign a contract to not act in any other shows for certain period.

I think he is too loyal and also he puts a lot of effort into his scenes as can be seen onscreen and does not want to get deviated with other roles..only want to concentrate on one role...his character is too complicated and changes everyday may take time to cope up with the change and come up with a convincing performance everyday...with this kind of role, if he does another role his brain will be fried up...he does not betray anyone personally or professionally, however bad the other party betrays him !

Edited by Libra123 - 01 April 2013 at 6:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsvidya0000tiny15

ExcuseMePlz

IF-Sizzlerz

ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I have always noticed that every actor or actress tries different things for example if an actor or actress is doing a serial then they try to participate in another reality show to get different tastes of celebrity life.For Shashank,its his first show.Never acted in other shows and he is only acting in this show.He has done ads but it was before bv.He doesn't have any other experience.Never ever participated in other reality shows or serials.He is doing it for full three years.Its a very huge thing to do.He is doing the same thing,same sets of people,same place it gets monotonous you know.Its tough to maintain it.Despite of all these efforts he is always ignored by the cvs or probably colours haven't give him a chance to participate in the holi show.
I want to mention here what I have read in an article.The girl playing the character khushi in ssk is upset with colors because they haven't offer her to perform in that holi show.She is upset and saying that dipali of madhubala got the chance as her show is more popular than ssk.The article says that she has voiced her dissapointment directly to colors.I just want to say everyone think of themselves.Because this khushi character is totally new and probably introduced 8 or 9 months earlier and here Shashank for last to years was performing in that show and this year as they have new anandi and her new partner so there are no news of shashank's participation.Probably Shashank didn't want to perform but I have a doubt on that because looking at how the show itself is hell bent to dissappear him in many episodes and offers him breaks and does whatever they want to demeanthe character he is playing or totally make him out from the montage i doubt the channel has offer him to perform.
My heart cries when I see he didn't get much from this show but look at shanky he is totally satisfied what he is getting from this show.So no wonder he is always taken for granted.

Edited by shankythebest - 02 April 2013 at 1:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsvidya0000Libra123SwastikAshNi

ExcuseMePlz

IF-Sizzlerz

ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
The actors who played sugna,shyam,gehna,gauri,anandi everyone has left bv.Especially sugna and shyam as their role were not that prominent at that moment.Gehna and Gauri got married.Anandi couldn't continue because of health.Everyone has their own reasons.Shiv will also quit if cvs will make him do stupid scenes like what they are doing with jagya for three years.Perhaps its time for jagya to leave this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsLibra123

vidya0000

Goldie

vidya0000

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
No bv is a team work shashank was too cooperative with all the cast and ready to turn even negative till their story gets complete. When his turn comes to get jsutice for his role or to show his performance other cast r not ready to coopearte. What to say the story is all abt anandhi and jagya. Lets see how the story moulds after this shift.

Edited by vidya0000 - 02 April 2013 at 2:14am

noshowsLibra123KiranlovSriti

Shanu1818

Shanu1818

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Wow great work guys ClapClap add me too

Edited by Shanu1818 - 02 April 2013 at 3:15am

noshowsLibra123Beautiful-Soul

KiranlovSriti

IF-Rockerz

KiranlovSriti

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Jagya and Ganga will dance together on Anandi's bidai and Sanchi try to get close to Jagya while dancing. Sanchi ki gandi nazar Jagya pe pad chuki hai dono bhai behen kamal hain

noshowsvidya0000Libra123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top