Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas AT>1 Wonderland of Looks and Talent (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
First introduce the new anandi and show the lots of irresponible things to make her entry strong.Then shekhar family came to jaitser so they should get invitation to eat.Then eat and eat and eat for almost three days.Then anandi will go forever so cry and cry and more crying for almost one and a half week.After that she should come as she is going to live in Amazon forest and there will be no way to cook oily food and spicy things and they will only live on eating fruits so again eat and eat and eat.Jitna khasakte ho khao.Then Collector and sarpanch will leave jaitser to become Amazonian so give them a whole function then probably more eating and crying for another one month.What is this nonsense!

Edited by shankythebest - 01 April 2013 at 1:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsmahi12vidya0000Libra123sidra08SwastikAshNitiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank Vyas AT>1 Wonderland of Looks and Talent (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i m fed up of this dragging. BV CVs r not 2 b trusted esply wen cums 2 pace .i'd always prob wid its pace & bcoz of its snail's pace i so many times stopped watching it. tho its story & concept is gud but its pace always bothers me & thats the reason i don't think BV as a cult show.Ouchit gives social msgs & all but'd slow pace wid these useless scenes of either eating or drinking "adark wali chais" made by A or sitting & chatting or recently DS-daddu chit-chatting.SleepyDead
and thats the reason that TRPs r dripping & falling so low.Sleepy no story & content alongwid useless dragging & slow pace of story watever story remained.Dead

Edited by tiny15 - 02 April 2013 at 1:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsmahi12Libra123sidra08

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shankythebest

First introduce the new anandi and show the lots of irresponible things to make her entry strong.Then shekhar family came to jaitser so they should get invitation to eat.Then eat and eat and eat for almost three days.Then anandi will go forever so cry and cry and more crying for almost one and a half week.After that she should come as she is going to live in Amazon forest and there will be no way to cook oily food and spicy things and they will only live on eating fruits so again eat and eat and eat.Jitna khasakte ho khao.Then Collector and sarpanch will leave jaitser to become Amazonian so give them a whole function then probably more eating and crying for another one month.What is this nonsense!
you have written so rightly Balika vadhu has become cookery show  cooking and eating thats cvs social message these days to people LOLAll they do is cry cry cry ,cook cook cook,  eat eat eat, functions , functions and more functions D'ohwhere is story in it Stern Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsLibra123shankythebesttiny15sidra08

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i m fed up of this dragging. BV CVs r not 2 b trusted esply wen cums 2 pace .i'd always prob wid its pace & bcoz of its snail's pace i so many times stopped watching it. tho its story & concept is gud but its pace always bothers me & thats the reason i don't think BV as a cult show.Ouchit gives social msgs & all but'd slow pace wid these useless scenes of either eating or drinking "adark wali chais" made by A or sitting & chatting or recently DS-daddu chit-chatting.SleepyDead
and thats the reason that TRPs r dripping & falling so low.Sleepy nos tory & content alongwid useless dragging & slow pace of story watever story remained.Dead
The AnSh transfer track with all hue and cry ,the unnecessary melodrama , food parties all this is nonsense and pace of show is so slow then how cvs expect TRP's it will go down .I am also fed up Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noshowsLibra123tiny15sidra08

shankythebest

IF-Sizzlerz

shankythebest

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
They are spreading social messages but looking at the pace of the tracks people will completely forget what was the message for!Jis galat kaam ke liye mess diya ja raha hai it will be easily forgotten.Its like the day the voiceover will say 'jo log aisa karte hai unka parinaam bohoti bura aur dardnak hota hai.' And the people who are watching the show and are the receiver of the given message will die thinking that, parinaam to bura hota hai lekin kis cheeze ka parinaam!I am going nuts.I am getting frustated with these stupid nonsense bidai,eating crying drama.Can't stop watching it for shanky otherwise booo to the current track.

Edited by shankythebest - 01 April 2013 at 1:36pm

noshowsmahi12Libra123sidra08tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Sanchi will be lost in Daactar saa singing  to him Tu mera heroLOL
Sanchi Jagaya 's interactions will at least add some fun in story Sanchi's Deewani avatar is indeed fun filled LOLbut this transfer dragfest is too irritating 

noshowsLibra123kikyosidra08tiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
 i welcome myself in Cool

noshowsmahi12Libra123sidra08tiny15

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12