Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 63

Shazzie

IF-Dazzler

Shazzie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!!! What kind of discussion forum is this??? A comment is deleted which had no name calling on any person or any character or any actor! My comment was against the double standards of some ppl who leave no stone unturned in bashing a character/actor & then report & crib when their favorite is attacked. Did I mention any username? NO! This is frustration thread but users are not allowed to vent out frustrations!??? You dont allow any criticism of any actor, any character & not even this forum & call India Forums a discussion Forum! What a joke!! Moreover, comments are deleted without even bothering to inform a person! And then you say Freedom of speech is entertained in this forum! I know this comment will be deleted too. After all, its 'freedom' of speech!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.aan-rishLSPDVipisashweta2728NeelMwar_is_peaceennishettulipstarDushtDanaf.-Dil--StephinesS-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 56)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
*Comment edited by me due to confusion*

I agree with the note but I think the rules are too strict unnecessarily. Dil's comments were not directly targeting a member or a fan group.

Edited by shweta2728 - 18 August 2013 at 7:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.LSPDVipisaNeelMwar_is_peacetulipstar-Dil-

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Dear mod..Thank you for taking the time to post both my deleted comments.I was only aware of my recently deleted comment. 

The first comment..I do not remember exactly when I wrote it. But if you deleted for the said 'morality' issues, I have no issues with it. You did your job. I'm totally fine. But I would still like maintain I never specify a fandom in any of my comments and if I was questioning someone on their morality, you can be assured I know how to put a question with the appropriate question mark. That comment was just me, stating my opinion and venting my frustration about the forum. Not trying to reform someone. But you were just doing your job when some oversensitive soul reported it, I understand.

The second one is the one I have real problem about. It did not specify anyone at all. It's a sentence which can be interpreted in various ways. If people take it on themselves and say I meant them, am I responsible for their paranoid behaviour..?

Well, if that's the way the wind blows in this forum, I guess we have overstayed our welcome after all. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Temptations.armummyShazzieVipisashweta2728--Puja--NeelM-StephinesS-ennishettulipstarDushtDanaf.war_is_peace

--Puja--

IF-Rockerz

--Puja--

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I hate the sultan character not because he's villain but he's a black spot on the name of villain...AngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShazzieLSPDVipisashweta2728NeelM-xXx-

LSPD

IF-Dazzler

LSPD

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja1210

I hate the sultan character not because he's villain but he's a black spot on the name of villain...AngryAngry

Could not agree more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShazzieVipisa--Puja--

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

why cant we talk to MODS in posts ?

what is this discuss via PM n dont quote us in public forum all about???
pls enlighten me!!!!

and are the MODS going to edit my comment n send me a PM saying my comment should be discussed over PM?? Dead 

and i fail to really understand the point of MB forum when u cant critique a negative act the way it should be and why cant i discuss it freely? just stupid rules everywhere. i dont understand y u guys even have a problem if ur PM is posted publicly...i have a right to do so...or are u scared that ur PM is unfair and people wont agree with u?

forget bashing posts, u guys closed my post which was about rishbala and songs. why dont u shut other similar posts then? infact all the posts on the forum say the same things framed in different words so, u guys should shut down all the posts right??

(i know u will delete this comment or even send a WL and in that case i'll consider my thoughts right and not comeback to u for any sort of arguments)

anyway i hardly care about ur MB forum...bye

@Red: do you even need a proof to prove this!Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzieshweta2728NeelMwar_is_peace

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer, TO Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shazzie

Amazing!!!! What kind of discussion forum is this??? A comment is deleted which had no name calling on any person or any character or any actor! My comment was against the double standards of some ppl who leave no stone unturned in bashing a character/actor & then report & crib when their favorite is attacked. Did I mention any username? NO! This is frustration thread but users are not allowed to vent out frustrations!??? You dont allow any criticism of any actor, any character & not even this forum & call India Forums a discussion Forum! What a joke!! Moreover, comments are deleted without even bothering to inform a person! And then you say Freedom of speech is entertained in this forum! I know this comment will be deleted too. After all, its 'freedom' of speech!

@Bold: Shazzie...! This is a Sultan and Sultanian Forum... 
Can't you just accept this fact...Stern Smile
Period!

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 19 August 2013 at 2:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShazzieLSPDshweta2728--Puja--NeelM

Vipisa

IF-Dazzler

Vipisa

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja1210

That CREEP and LECH ruined and keeps ruining our show. Why don't the CVs get it that the majority loathes that CRIMINAL with passion?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1LSPDShazziecardio21NeelM--Puja--ennishetDushtDanaf.susan7-StephinesS--Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top