Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 63

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Please change the outfit of Madhu. Yaar CVs its not necessary that newly wed bride should wear saree & keep open hair. Why can't she tie nicely? A plait or at least a pony tail. And please if you want Madhu to wear saree then please choose some good ones. These are a complete no-no

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-Miss_uliuli-StephinesS-war_is_peace

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 48)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HJ-

Please change the outfit of Madhu. Yaar CVs its not necessary that newly wed bride should wear saree & keep open hair. Why can't she tie nicely? A plait or at least a pony tail. And please if you want Madhu to wear saree then please choose some good ones. These are a complete no-no

Agree. Her wardrobe can be definitely better. Why is Dipali wearing good sarees and Madhu wearing those yucky cottons? She doesn't have to put on a matronly look just coz she got married. Give her some decent sarees or dresses ... and please not those awful anarkalis. Change her wardrobe.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ--Raichu-Miss_uliuli-StephinesS-

-Nuts-

IF-Rockerz

-Nuts-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Agree. Her wardrobe can be definitely better. Why is Dipali wearing good sarees and Madhu wearing those yucky cottons? She doesn't have to put on a matronly look just coz she got married. Give her some decent sarees or dresses ... and please not those awful anarkalis. Change her wardrobe.

Exactly!! Dips is so well dressed, EVERY TIME!! I really admire her wardrobe Big smile Madhu looked so good in her anarkali suits. She looks good now too, no doubt, but I'd rather her in those anarkalis with plaited hair Embarrassed She simply stood out Embarrassed CVs are you listening??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ--Raichu-

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
The show & the forum have been so boring lately...

-Raichu-Miss_uliuli

Miss_uliuli

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss_uliuli

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

agree.. Nowadays I dnt feel 2 cm here n make any good post. Many good post makers has already left..others r also in the verge of leaving.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

lovesunshine

Goldie

lovesunshine

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by shweta2728

agree.. Nowadays I dnt feel 2 cm here n make any good post. Many good post makers has already left..others r also in the verge of leaving.
sorry i created a new id for myself but i was a silent reader of this forum and a regular viewer of this show.

I used to like reading posts on this forum because everyone was unified and all loved RK and madhu...but recently there are fights, problems on this forum becaus of sultan's entry especially the current track...the fan bases have been divided .. so basically there are now tow teams one Rishbala  second Sulbala...and arguments and fights are happening on this forum..and thus this forum has become quite boring...as the fun element is lost..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I am cpmpletely disappointed with Madhu's wardrobe. Can't they give a nice
designer to her. Her sarees are sp not appealing. Can anyone tweet DD to give more attention to her wardrobe or request her to change the designer, I am sure DD herself can choose better outfits:. Dipali's sarees are ok I can't say exemplary its just her accessories and stylish sleeveless blouses look them gud I guess.

Did anyone notice Barkha Bisht's sarees in Parvarish In sony tv. She wears classy sarees much more better than our Superstar wife. And monica bedi's sarees in sarawatichandra are sexy.

lovesunshine-HJ-

Temptations.

IF-Stunnerz

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I had been waiting to see some post on this!
Where are her BEAUTIFUL anarkalis!Ouch

rupa1939-HJ-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top