Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 47)

Post Reply New Post

Page 47 of 63

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redfox

Can I say I was a tad  disappointed with today's episode and  RK unlike yesterday's which I loved to the completely..
I understand its too raw for RK right now but he is still thinking only his pain ad the betrayal his love got..I know its totally in keeping with his character but I would like to see some development.. hope he tries to understand her point of view..what drove her too take such a step..the pain she got coz of his betrayal..
he said that once someone betrays you ..you remember the betrayal every time you see their face..wish that once he cools down he realizes that she has forgiven him for his betrayal wholeheartedly seeing his love..has accepted her for the flawed human that he is

Its his turn to love her with all her flaws and understand her

PS: DVD have been brilliant in the past 2 episodes..the are generally awesome individually but together the brilliance reaches some other level

I hear you.. I made a post on it.. Lemme know wat u think.. But might answer ur questions..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3616754

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

redfoxleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 47)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by redfox

Can I say I was a tad  disappointed with today's episode and  RK unlike yesterday's which I loved to the completely..
I understand its too raw for RK right now but he is still thinking only his pain ad the betrayal his love got..I know its totally in keeping with his character but I would like to see some development.. hope he tries to understand her point of view..what drove her too take such a step..the pain she got coz of his betrayal..
he said that once someone betrays you ..you remember the betrayal every time you see their face..wish that once he cools down he realizes that she has forgiven him for his betrayal wholeheartedly seeing his love..has accepted her for the flawed human that he is

Its his turn to love her with all her flaws and understand her

PS: DVD have been brilliant in the past 2 episodes..the are generally awesome individually but together the brilliance reaches some other level

I hear you.. I made a post on it.. Lemme know wat u think.. But might answer ur questions..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3616754

Loved it.Star

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
People in this forum are so ridiculous! Apparently they know VD better than he knows himself. And a volcano will erupt if he doesn't vote and support DD. Why does it matter? Its his life!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie-CarpeDeim--Raichu--Nuts-Forever_Komal-Dil-

-CarpeDeim-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8shweta2728-Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

People in this forum are so ridiculous! Apparently they know VD better than he knows himself. And a volcano will erupt if he doesn't vote and support DD. Why does it matter? Its his life!

Oh really ?? ConfusedConfused
I mean he can support whoever he wants. It's not like he has sworn an oath of loyalty to DD because sh's his co star. 

I'm sure even DD understand. But fans are very possessive of DVD. 
(and some have some difficulties to distinguish between RK and VD Sleepy)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728sunflower52-Nuts-

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Oh really ??ConfusedConfused
I mean he can support whoever he wants. It's not like he has sworn an oath of loyalty to DD because sh's his co star.

(and some have some difficulties to distinguish between RK and VDSleepy)

That's exactly what I was saying...did I confuse you? Sorry Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Agathe

Oh really ??ConfusedConfused

(and some have some difficulties to distinguish between RK and VDSleepy)

That's exactly what I was saying...did I confuse you? Sorry Embarrassed

No I did get you, but didn't know that people can be so immature in this forum  SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Just now read a spoiler saying that Madhu will support Sultan in the upcoming track AND a post which stated the "Now Madhu bashing will start..and the people doing it are dirty sinners and blah..blah..blah..(Implied..But isn't difficult to read between the sarcastic lines)

In any case who are these "moral brigade' to tell us what we should do..? Do they have any authority over our thoughts and opinions..? Heck NO!! I don't like this present spoiler/track. I don't respect females who do not put their family first in any situation, when the said "family" had not done any mistake in the first place and are themselves victims of someone. So forgive me,  I will criticize Madhu if I want to. Want to take it as bashing,..? Feel free to. You have a problem with a character, criticize them all you want. But No..These certain righteous ones have to always insult fans of another character WITHOUT FAIL . Probably that's how they can feel superior. I'm so glad I don't have a 'halo' attached to my head unlike some here.

This is getting too much now. I thought this was a public forum for a fictional show where we were allowed to share our opinions, be it positive or negative,  against any FICTIONAL character but not against the members. But what I see here is totally different now. Here you cannot criticize a FICTIONAL character you disagree with(OMG!! That's such a big SIN!) but want to insult a member..? Khulle aam freedom.If you DARED to disagree with the forum 'moral police" POV, you will have your worth questioned, your family insulted, your upbringing degraded and your education demeaned.

Totally frustrated.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 29 June 2013 at 8:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shazzie-Raichu-sunflower52..Aliya..Miss_uliuli-StephinesS-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top