Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

tulipstar

IF-Sizzlerz

tulipstar

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
can ne1 tell me who is protagonist and antagonist becoz acc to article which were published before AR entry he is antagonist but acc to current track it doesn't seems so. I am very confused about the show lyk everything is messed up Rishabala, RK and Madhu and this sultanAngryAngry

pls guys help me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Clara20

IF-Dazzler

Clara20

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
What the hell is this...sultan ..put color first...nw this is too much yaar...my patience getting over..and am quit watching MB..AngryAngry
What they want to show yaar...and wht i read in article that was worst case am thinking about...i thought kuch din zelana padega sultan ko..bt nw i cnt...

Ya guys am getting hyper nw...bt i jst saw their dance and hw RK claimed his biwi...so somewhat cooled my mind...bt i think for few days I cant see MB...bad me thik hogaya to sare epi ek sath dekhugi...

Ps: it strictly my pt of view..

Edited by Clara20 - 03 April 2013 at 9:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vivsSJnavyanissitharu23berry12345rupa1939baisakh45.AbhIyalicious.anu_sakshi-Raichu-__smita__ennishetayaazukideewani-Dil-Chandani_CDushtDanaf.

ennishet

IF-Sizzlerz

ennishet

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Why're you getting hyper? RK came and claimed his 'Biwi' ... Sultan can't do anything. Chill!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939baisakh45Lola13-Dil-DushtDanaf.

ayaazukideewani

IF-Sizzlerz

ayaazukideewani

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
MEE TOO YAAR
SULTAN GET OUT OF RISHABLAS WAY!!!
JUST DOOR  RAHOOO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939baisakh45Clara20

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
are you EFFING  joking cvs with usAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
this was our rishbala's first holi in this show and rishbala fans were waiting to see something good of our couple so we will atleast remember their first holi till end but what a gift you gave us. i am surprise really surprise that even after loving rishbala i got the BIGGEST slap on my face for thinking after so many days we will get our couple back and none will come between them. i am a FOOL and stupid for thinking madhu will never let rk go, i am FOOL for thinking that even for a day just for a day i will see something that i will cherish till the show ends.

i was looking forward to this first holi of my couple, DIL SE! i wanted rk to fill her mang. i am hurt cvs really hurt that you played with our feelings. you let some gangster put color on madhu's forehead while rk just watches along with us fans BRAVOClapClapClapClap show us rishbala in precap and then show this shitness. i feel disgusted to core now! so sick that if i was in india i would have made a visit to your office.

CVS you have ruined our show along with rishbala for me now. what i saw today rip my heart out and you added salt to that. FAKE! rishabla dance is FAKE!AngryAngryAngryAngry she is no more rk's BIWI! i want rk to leave her NOW! he has no right over her anymore. i want rk to let her GO! AngryAngryAngryAngry

i fought with my friends saying madhu is mad she still loves rk and i got another slap from them today. they were so right that wait and watch i sure did watchDeadDeadDeadDead

thank you cvs for running my dreams along with that little hope i had. now i can move from rishbala now after today b/c the way biwi acted i think my friends were right she has moved on, it's time rk moves on and after rk does i will move on.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110navyanissithilu-cuteRknMadhuDDkimeArmu4evat-mayur-sajan-jNeutral_MonaShazzieSimple-Girl-Raichu-ananya2000..NadiaZ..ayaazukideewani-Dil-Sh_AbhiyaDushtDanaf.flamenco.Mohabbatein.

hopehot

IF-Sizzlerz

hopehot

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clara20

What the hell is this...sultan ..put color first...nw this is too much yaar...my patience getting over..and am quit watching MB..

calm down for a moment---its a show...remember to keep that in mind, 
Go ahead and quit if u'd like and then come back when you want.

just remember that this is the story of madhubala--a simple girl with dreams and hopes. 
You can't choose how a show proceeds...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Jana relax it was only her forhead, if not Sultan it would have been someone else from the chawl ...  who cares it was only color, the important part of the epi was when Madz felt RK's presence in the chawl! yehi ehsaas hai yehi connection hai ! Watch the epi like I do, only MRK parts !

Take care sweets

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45Clara20ennishet

param-admirer

Goldie

param-admirer

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Cv i hate u for this how can sultan put color on madhu even if it is aryan i would have tolerated i hate u guys very much it is was a torture rishbalas passionate dance was awesome rishbala rocks
p.s:sulbala lover stay away it just my pov

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavdevinavyanissiSimple-Girl__smita__ananya2000anu_sakshiayaazukideewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top