Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 63

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshiforever8

[QUOTE=-Mihika-][QUOTE=Agathe]
LOL or for an egomaniac ROFLROFL

I don't think falling for an egomaniac is so bad unless the story starts with 4 slaps..
Usually people are better off single. But if one has to make a choice, egomaniac is better than a gangster,,

Come to professional world.. Most people we meet are egomaniacs. Because the journey to success is painstaking. And when it's rewarded, it's very easy to lose ur mind.
All the doctors, corporate honchos are quite full of themselves.. And they are not one in a million. A superstar is one in a billion.. 
 Here RK is a superstar.. Artists any ways are little wacky.. And then he got tremendous success really young..

I never bought his childhood theory..
 I think it's the success with no one to keep him grounded. And I find him redeemable. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939RuthlessQueen-Dil-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 31)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

[QUOTE=cardio21]

Agree..!!Who wants to watch a documentary which keeps giving women's lib speeches..??We have certain other channels solely dedicated to them..!!Shocked

Honestly, my friends nick named me 'women's lib'..I feel much better now. I feel way saner. I never thought it was a man-woman issue.. It was an ego battle, a power play!!

I wanted to see a love story, where the guy acknowledges, what he did was wrong. I don't hunt for apologies but was acknowledgment too much too ask for..

I justify RK because I think Madhu in all her self-righteousness, aided by her Mimi's dheer balveer chant, started a stupid crusade, that was totally uncalled for..

I wanted her to teach him a lesson, but not fall out of love in 7 hours., and her interactions with Bhai as a 23-24 year old are getting on my last nerves.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939RuthlessQueen-Dil-_charu_

rupa1939

rupa1939

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
interactions with bhai definately got on my nerves so much that i quit the show and m on updates waiting fo some positivity to watch again. i dont mind revenge etc but it isgetting dirty now. i m all for rk being taught a lesson etc but falling out of love in seven hours, doing things which are not in sync with your characterization and plain boring track made me quit the show inspite of loving madhu rk so much. i  am not too much of  a serial person and watch only one show at a time. feeling bad that mb is not the old meiej anymore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rossete-RuthlessQueencardio21

Arshiforever8

Groupbie

Arshiforever8

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=-Mihika-][QUOTE=Agathe]
LOL or for an egomaniac ROFLROFL

I don't think falling for an egomaniac is so bad unless the story starts with 4 slaps..
Usually people are better off single. But if one has to make a choice, egomaniac is better than a gangster,,

Come to professional world.. Most people we meet are egomaniacs. Because the journey to success is painstaking. And when it's rewarded, it's very easy to lose ur mind.
All the doctors, corporate honchos are quite full of themselves.. And they are not one in a million. A superstar is one in a billion.. 
 Here RK is a superstar.. Artists any ways are little wacky.. And then he got tremendous success really young..

I never bought his childhood theory..
 I think it's the success with no one to keep him grounded. And I find him redeemable. 

Yes, but no one would fall in love with a man who almost killed the girl's father. & actually I haven't heard of one successful person that's obsessive and an OTT narcissist, or maybe I'm just unaware. What exactly do you mean by a "superstar is one in a billion" ? A lot of famous actors that got success really young didn't even end up like him, especially when they are his age. Also, I haven't seen the gangster do any illegal activities for the past few episodes, so maybe he has given up on them? If you were to ask me about the characters, I think most mature girls would look for his qualities (minus the gangster part) versus the qualities that Rk possesses (maybe teenage girls would). & btw, if he really was redeemable, how come he hasn't redeemed himself in the past 13 months since the show started? We're all still waiting for the "redemption" part, and hopefully it doesn't take him another few months to do so. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=Arshiforever8][QUOTE=-Mihika-][QUOTE=Agathe]
LOL or for an egomaniacROFLROFL

[DIV]
Yes, but no one would fall in love with a man who almost killed the girl's father. & actually I haven't heard of one successful person that's obsessive and an OTT narcissist, or maybe I'm just unaware. What exactly do you mean by a "superstar is one in a billion" ? A lot of famous actors that got success really young didn't even end up like him, especially when they are his age. Also, I haven't seen the gangster do any illegal activities for the past few episodes, so maybe he has given up on them? If you were to ask me about the characters, I think most mature girls would look for his qualities (minus the gangster part) versus the qualities that Rk possesses (maybe teenage girls would). & btw, if he really was redeemable, how come he hasn't redeemed himself in the past 13 months since the show started? We're all still waiting for the "redemption" part, and hopefully it doesn't take him another few months to do so.Ermm

No offense!!May be u r just unaware!! RK is more dramatic because he is a fiction character.. Else we meet all kinds of personalities.. I m not gonna talk about how Madhu was the one who barged in his life..he didn't go looking for Madhu..
I wonder u never heard of salman n aishwarya stories.. Lindsay Lohan, Reese Witherspoon.. All of theseare contemporary actors.. and yesteryears have so many examples ..Artists are known to be different..may be wacky.. The CVs are taking it to the extreme to further the plot..
I am not gonna forget what i watched all these months in the blink of an eye.
The world I live in there is a difference between a plaintiff n a witness.. And people have their career n personal life to worry about, rather than pressing charges against celebrities.
And in my world a gangster can't just leave his activities, di u think he left everything and started a construction business or a petrochemical firm.. Anyways he is not shown doing anything except for mooning on a married woman..

And about his redemption, since the day the pile of clunk barged in the show, all the characters forgot what they stood for.. Blame it on the CVs they way they screwed the characters just to glorify Bhai.. I have made umpteen posts about it..
Madhu, Pads, RK! All of them butchered just to accommodate this unconvincing Bhai.. So sick of it..

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Agree cardio, since Sultan entry all characters have changed !! 

Madhu becomes a gangster supporter
Mother India doesn't care about her daughter life and support her
RK becomes a psycho 
and even Sikky is crappier painting his wife's nails !! 
DeadDeadDead

And Bhai's enter don't make any sense for me !! 
He just came to blush at Madhu's sight ??? ShockedDeadAngry

This sow sucks. PERIOD. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

diana92

diana92

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this post

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hey...does anybody have a hammer here? If you do...please hit me on the head repeatedly!!!! I am more frustrated with the forum than the show!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8-Rossete-RuthlessQueencardio21_charu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top