Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 30)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mal_Parker

I think CVs should bring a new girl for RK and start new story Wink
then all RK and Madhu fans will be happy Big smile
and don't worry about rishbala fans...they don't exist here Tongue

Please don't say that I am an honest Rishbala fan.. And it's actually worse for me.. I feel bad that RK not ready to apologize, or accept his mistakes..I feel Madhu's pain..
Even though I think Madhu is justified taking revenge, I will be sad eventually because RK will get hurt..and their chances to come together will be decreased to minimal..
Basically, it's a lost battle for a Rishbala fans.. They won't be happy in any scenario.. Ouch

And I refuse to believe the everything fake crap.. So I will not drop my faith in Rishbala..

I want Rishbala together.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Please don't say that I am an honest Rishbala fan.. And it's actually worse for me.. I feel bad that RK not ready to apologize, or accept his mistakes..I feel Madhu's pain..
Even though I think Madhu is justified taking revenge, I will be sad eventually because RK will get hurt..and their chances to come together will be decreased to minimal..
Basically, it's a lost battle for a Rishbala fans.. They won't be happy in any scenario.. Ouch

And I refuse to believe the everything fake crap.. So I will not drop my faith in Rishbala..

I want Rishbala together.. 

We don't need to justify our stand here to anybody..!!If I say I'm a Rishbala fan, who the heck is to say any different..??Angry My wish, my right..!!Embarrassed Who is anybody to judge what kind of a fan you are..??Shocked 

cardio21ennishet

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I for one don't believe in taking revenge if Madhu ever actually loved RK. Because if you love someone, you just can't put them through things. There are ways to make RK realize than to actually go and do more damage and get emotionally more damaged! 

Sadly I can't stand this track at all and have stopped watching...I love DD...but I just can't see this happening. I love Rishbala too but if this is how CVs are going to ruin a pair then I might as well stop myself right now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
What was up with Thursday's episode??

I know Drashti has gone on vacation but has Vivian also gone too?  Or Avinesh?  How could the writers put an entire episode on the shoulders of Radha and Dips???

No No and PLEASE NO!!!!  

I am not saying the other two actresses are not talented or anything.  But to leave them with most of the episode was a really BAD idea.  

For the first time, I only watched an episode of Madhubala ONCE.  And then actually deleted it.  That has never happened since the start of the show!

While Drashti is away the writers need to do something else.  some other story that can keep us interested.  This epi was not even about 'kitchen politics'.

Show us RK in his thoughts over Madhu and the fall.  
Show us Sultan in his thoughts over Madhu dancing with RK. Or Sultan visiting Padmini or RK visiting Padmini.  

When Vivian went on vacation (twice) the writers did a great job, in my opinion.  But in this instance, not good!

I hope to never have to see dips for THIS long again.  (the character, not the actress).

neetugarg123-Rossete-

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Plzzz Sadakchap Sadak pe ja wapas tu. U deserve to be there only 

Cant see him any more now. He is too irritating

Want RishBala track back without him and his irritating Beta Ouch  OuchAngry 

Plzzz CV's give us our Original "MadhuBala" for which we all fell in love Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueencardio21war_is_peace

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

[QUOTE=cardio21]

We don't need to justify our stand here to anybody..!!If I say I'm a Rishbala fan, who the heck is to say any different..??Angry My wish, my right..!!Embarrassed Who is anybody to judge what kind of a fan you are..??Shocked 

It's not about justifying.. I want Rishbala.. That too without any pain for few days.. Is it too much to ask for?.
Both of them have been so unhappy, and hurt since feb.. I just can't stand it,
It's causing me to hate bhai even more, because acc to me he disturbed them in tender moments.. Which may or may not have been productive. 
CVs created a monster and they need to ate care of it.. 4 months.. And all we get us a new cycle of pain n tears..

I know they can't make it okay for progression of track but there should be a balance.. Why would I see something which is so depressing..

Acc to me only saving grace of this show is Rishbala. In a good mood. Enough faking now,,

I am nt watching a documentary on woman rights .. I want my frigging show back..

RuthlessQueen-Dil-

Arshiforever8 Groupbie
Arshiforever8
Arshiforever8

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mihika-

Originally posted by Agathe

Here people are bashing VD in the name of bashing RK !! 
That's really mature !!!

They say we're attracted to RK because his looks, what about you guys ??? DeadDead
talk about matured fans! LOL LOL LOL
ands they say sulbala is matured story W*F! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
No matured person in right seenses will fall for a killer!ROFL ROFL

LOL or for an egomaniac ROFLROFL
-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

It's not about justifying.. I want Rishbala.. That too without any pain for few days.. Is it too much to ask for?.
Both of them have been so unhappy, and hurt since feb.. I just can't stand it,
It's causing me to hate bhai even more, because acc to me he disturbed them in tender moments.. Which may or may not have been productive. 
CVs created a monster and they need to ate care of it.. 4 months.. And all we get us a new cycle of pain n tears..

I know they can't make it okay for progression of track but there should be a balance.. Why would I see something which is so depressing..

Acc to me only saving grace of this show is Rishbala. In a good mood. Enough faking now,,

I am nt watching a documentary on woman rights .. I want my frigging show back..

Agree..!!Who wants to watch a documentary which keeps giving women's lib speeches..??We have certain other channels solely dedicated to them..!!Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939..PlayfulKiss..-Rossete-RuthlessQueencardio21

Go to top