Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 63

-AmandaRulz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AmandaRulz-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey Aahaana, Gud 2 c u in dis forum, thnxs 4 making dis thread, it was really needed. Thnxs a lot.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Ghazz..

IF-Dazzler

..Ghazz..

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
thanxxxTongue

..Tangled..

IF-Rockerz

..Tangled..

Jee Le Zara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thank you so much! much much needed!

--Yukthi--

IF-Rockerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thanks

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
thanks much needed

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Ok this post is dedicated to sultan and my undying love for himEmbarrassed

samaria you are not going to kill him...girl just try to control

a few minutes later...
okk im fine now i see madhu and i see rk...naaahhhiii sultan againAngry

this one is for the telly tarka and the god knows how many other news people and of course mr. st and his crazy tweets ...well you get the pointLOL 

okk i think im done now. yea was free on time so i got gifs to match my frustrating rant over sultan why cant he leave already i no like him at all anymoreOuch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Rynaqui

Rynaqui

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
loo, i'm so not gonna be popular.

Seems like whenever something negative is being said abt the beloved precious RK and I'm talkng abt the facts that was shown on screen and not made up lies. Posts are either edited, deleted or warned. But when it comes to a negative char like deepali (and I hate her too), it can go and on for many pages getting likes and applause. Name calling her despo, even to the extend of choosing the weapon to kill her and what not. Why the double standard in enforcing the rules? 

Now I'm not an Indian, senior member or part of any gang in this forum but just another neutral viewer of this soap from overseas and I call it the way it is shown to me. I'm here coz its an every right of any internet user to be here. Even if you ban me, I won't die nor will i cry coz there are many other forums that are discussing this soap. I have my opinions and frustrations abt the show too and I pay good money for cable to watch this and thus based on the holi episode, I find him not only a sore loser but shameless (you can edit that if it pleases your hormones) as well to go to the chawl to celebrate his "first holi with madhu" together. If thats not shameless, then tell me the proper word to describe it.

How hard does it take for someone to realised that when a woman is no longer your wife, she is free to do what she wants and hang out with anyone she pleases. CVs did a good job to portray how low someone can stoop to after realising they made a boo-boo. In the real world, superstar or not. He'll get rotten eggs thrown at him. May jolly well be my last post in the forum coz I may be banned, got my post edited. lol i don't care.

Good job with the double standard. You may edit the post now. Clap

neetugarg123

BaraniK

Goldie

BaraniK

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Seeing today SBB seg i feel again the same gisa pita track were RK humiliating madhu n claiming his right on her.How much low can he fall N also the CV's .How can they write a stupid track like this n madhu standing like a statue.Fed up with RK drama N saying she is my wife.He only ditched her.He can't see her happy n move on in her life.Can't CV's show something new.Women power.Why always Women should adjust.

neetugarg123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top