Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Frustration/ Critics /Complaints Thread [DT Note p.55] - Page 10

BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
when crime against women r so much.CV's showing RK blackmailing  madhu by cutting his hand .What msg cv's want to give to society.For the TRP or dragging the show only matters. Disgustinmg track 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I am frustuated with sultaan he knows he hve no future still thinking of madhu and want a readymade mother for his child. He is acting so cheap what to expect from a sadakchap gangster
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
whenever rk touches madhu she becomes a puppet at his hands and yearns for him 🤢 (like in yesterday precap she was ready for a kiss 🤢) and completely forgets he is the same person who said whatever he did was his acting and she was her shikar , how much more humiliation she can get from him ...pl cvs make madhu's character strong , we can agree she cant forget or hate rk that easily but that doesnt mean she has to surrender herself for his touch ..this is demeaning women in general 👎🏼...
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CVs i just hate u guys for making RK from grey character to evil... to the extent even Rishbala fans cant stand rk antics now... I just hate u... i want DVD to leave this crap... How dare u betray your stars, the stars who made u people known??? Just hate it how both my fav shows always fell prey to trps and personal interest of PH... I actually thought ill never hate anyone like 4 lions or gul khan or nissar parvez... How wrong i was!!
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madhu should stand up for herself and CVs shouldnt show her being treated like a dormat and still loving RK. Please stop treating Indian women as shit nd 'Things" to fulfill male egos and desires. Madhu should KICK RK where it hurts most 😉 and tell him to F.O as she also has some some self respect ( most of the respect was lost wen she let RK feel her on Holi)😃. Ive stopped watchin the show wen its telecast, not giving any TRPs to it. I just watch it on utube and forward the part wen RKs face is shown cz his dialogues r repetitive and rude nd yawnnn, cant tolerate RK. Let me know when they show Madhu has regained her senses and kicked RK out of her life.
Rynaqui thumbnail
show has become disgusting...rk has become beyond shameless and disgusting, well done CVs! whats the need to force himself on madhu. and madhu allowing herself to be treated like a ragdoll...what are CVs trying to show...swept under the bed when not needed...swept back out when he feels lonely..he needs another slap...a big fat one!

go back to our home? lool 🤣
Edited by Rynaqui - 11 years ago
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --jas--

whenever rk touches madhu she becomes a puppet at his hands and yearns for him 🤢 (like in yesterday precap she was ready for a kiss 🤢) and completely forgets he is the same person who said whatever he did was his acting and she was her shikar , how much more humiliation she can get from him ...pl cvs make madhu's character strong , we can agree she cant forget or hate rk that easily but that doesnt mean she has to surrender herself for his touch ..this is demeaning women in general 👎🏼...

well said completing agree with u his touch make her weak sorry to say this as if she is desperate for it.How much cv's will demeaning a women 👎🏼...
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
why madhu cant be strong enough .. why always she ends up dancing with him .. uff..

I cant take this anymore .. now he is forcefully taking her to home .. 😡😡😡😡
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think it's possible for me to take this show anymore. I took a 3 week break because I wasnt happy with the story or characters and i started watching again from holi but todays episode put me down big time when RK said, there's nothing to apology because it was nok jhok and nothing else 😳 I love RK, he entertains me and I do love this shades but this is too much. I thought he went to Madhu and bring her back because he wants to make everything right again. and I was even happy atleast cvs arent showing overnight redemption like "SORRY" and DONE 🥱 but here RK doesnt even think there's any need to apology but he is actually forcing Madhu to stay with her without understanding anything. 
what are the cvs thinking and what kind of UNIQUE character is this? 😳 its high time cvs should atleast show RK is sorry for his deeds. he need not to beg and cry but he must FEEL his mistakes and what he has caused her but no he is still being temperamental and crazy. he says all the wrong things though he wants to make it right. he is afraid he will loose Madhu again or he has already lost her and thats why he is being soo crazy but that doesnt mean he cant be apologetic. 
he needs to be soft and make her understand what he feels instead of IMPOSING his. ufff im soo frustrated with cvs now. Im out of the show again and back to WU 🥱
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks CVs for ruining a good story- my addiction is over!  Neither the story line nor the characters are appealing any more 😭
What's going on here in the forum? My GOD!