31/03/2013 WU: Sabse Badi Talash Ep 8

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Okay I really need to cry. First Samrat and now Shaurya. ðŸ˜­ This is too much. ðŸ˜­

Okay over to the series. I think there was too much going on! First they have uranium smuggling. Then drug smuggling, then fake currency, and then that statue smuggling. They could have left it at uranium and be done with it.

Until the end I kept feeling that this wasn't something for Mumbai Crime Branch. I mean this wasn't related to Mumbai at all! It should have been the RAW agents or Intelligence Bureau or CBI working this case.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Was last night the end of this series, w/ Rangeela telling them how he tracked them from Allahabad to Ahmedabad?  Or is there more?  B'cos if this is it, there are too many holes, and no description of the people who participated in the plot and were killed along the way.

Also, Shaurya captured the suitcase w/ the bomb, and the police presumably stopped the missile from going any further.  In which case, was killing Rangeela just to make sure that he doesn't survive to plot anything more?  From the last 2 episodes, it looked like he's the ringleader of this whole thing, since he knew everything about the plot to bomb India.  I do hope that in this week's episode, they cover all the loose ends, instead of starting a new track.  Or uncover what the drugs and the fake currency was all about.  Or was all that just to finance this operation?
Minionite thumbnail
Vrish last night was the last episode of the series. So all our loopholes have been left unanswered.

I have a lot of loopholes to discuss as well. You named most of them, but here are a few more:
  1. What happened to Maya's informer?
  2. Ahmedabad is so far from the border. Why are they saying that the airstrip would lead Rangeela out of the country?
  3. If Rangeela is the leader, then what was his motive? Every terrorist has a motive, but why wasn't Rangeela's revealed?
Now to answer one of your questions. The main reason Shaurya did what he did was to make sure Rangeela never came back again. And I'm guessing that the drugs, statues, and fake currency was all to finance the operation.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya

It would have made sense had they exposed who Rangeela exactly was.  Was it the code name for a Paki agent - I mean, while India has its criminals, why would any criminal, w/o being at the behest of a foreign country, want to smuggle missiles out of the country to launch a nuclear attack?  Or was he a native Paki, that name only, who put the whole thing together?

Also, of all Indian cities, Ahmadabad is a curious choice of what to nuke.  One would have thought it would be places like Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi...

So there was no precap about what starts next week?
Minionite thumbnail
Exactly. If they had shown us more on the "real" Rangeela rather than this fake tourist it would have made more sense.

And there was no precap for next week.