Lst 2 sy h8 tani d mst..vl b d bggst hater;)

sonaliluvstanha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
According to current track..being SWARON fans we hav reasons to hate ths so clld GS taani..so lets see who hates the most...

taani hate u...

P.S. No hatred to vrinda...i just hate the charactr of taani..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bloody looser , what the hell do you think about your self
bashing kya hoti hai main tujhe sikhati hoon
if you are going to bash my fav than i'm gonna bash your fav even harder

agar tere topic close na huwa na
toh ek aur topic banegha and i promise not even one swaron fan is gonna like that , i'm warning you

fake id use kar ke aisa topic mat benao , because jab main topic benaoghi na toh fake id nahi benaoghi isse id se tujhe betaonghi ke bashing kise kehte hai

and don't think because you are a newbie so koi taarey fan kuch nahi kahegha , i swear if you want fight then you will get that
and i know your id is new but for sure you are old member of If
just using new id to bash 😡

and i don't care if you are hurt now because you deserve that 😡
Edited by Tahira-2013 - 11 years ago
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wth wts wrong wid aee u nuts hating taani I hate sharon bt I still tolarate her I dont go opening topcis.Edited by ajaved - 11 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

<font color="#000099" size="3">[STRONG]bloody looser , what the hell do you think about your self [/STRONG]</font>
[DIV]<font color="#000099" size="3">[STRONG]bashing kya hoti hai main tujhe sikhati hoon [/STRONG]</font>[/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#000099" size="3">if you are going to bash my fav than i'm gonna bash your fav even harder </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]</strong>[/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#990000" size="3">agar tere topic close na huwa na </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#990000" size="3">toh ekaur topic banegha and i promise not even one swaron fan is gonna like that , i'm warning you </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#000000" size="3">fake id use kar ke aisa topic mat benao , because jab main topic benaoghi na toh fake id nahi benaoghi isse id se tujhe betaonghi ke bashing kise kehte hai </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG][/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#003300" size="3">and don't think because you are a newbie so koi taarey fan kuch nahi kahegha , i swear if you want fight then you will get that </font>[/STRONRG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#003300" size="3">and i know your id is new but for sure you are old member of If </font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG]<font color="#003300" size="3">just using new id to bash [:x]</font>[/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][STRONG][/STRONG][/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]<strong><font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">and i don't care if you are hurt now because you deserve that</font> [:x]</font>[/STRONG][/DIV]

Plz don't react like this.just becuz some1 is doing wrong doesn't mean you will do wrong as an answer.
Even I am a Taani fan and I am extremely hurt by this post but I'm not going to stoop low becuz someone else has.
Camryn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG another LOSER...look who's talking a NEWBIE.. I actually didn't knew that some people wanna get bashed so bad lol...This post is a proof that you guys are so much jealous of our 'TANNI' that u hav to create topics on her...LMAO🤣
P.S I DON'T LIKE YOU...CUZ I DON'T LIKE LOSERS👏
Edited by ayeha92 - 11 years ago
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shahz

Plz don't react like this.just becuz some1 is doing wrong doesn't mean you will do wrong as an answer.
Even I am a Taani fan and I am extremely hurt by this post but I'm not going to stoop low becuz someone else has.

sorry dear if i have hurt you
but this is such a gatiya post and i'm fed-up with swaron fans
why all the time taarey fans should tolerate everything

sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How old are you to come up with a post like this? 5years old?
Look i am no fan of hers but this post is just so wrong.

I hope u do know that its getting more and more difficult to maintain peace on the forum and this will prove people and worse, instgate them to retaliate.

I understand that it is an open forum but please refrain from making such posts in the future. Its not an order..its an honest request.

And u need to understand that people have choices so let them be.
Yes if u do not like a character and can critise her in a way which will be taken positively u may do so. My suggestion..avoid it lest u want people coming charging at you.

Also such things maybe discussed over pms/scraps right? Atleast it wont start a fight.

I am no saint and wont say i dont criticize anyone..but i try not to go out in the open like this.

And last but not the least..hate is a word too strong. And i jope u know the forum rules dont allow u to use the word hate.

PS: wouldnt hav posted here considerin d fact dat it aint my business at all coz m nt concerned bout her but i strongly felt this was wrong. Sorry if anyone is offended