Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was awesome .. Seeing shipra khanna was a total surprise and i was so happy to see her back and i must say this she a lovely chef .. I hope we get to see her every week :D soo happy she was my fav from last season 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_Redrose07Mahek_No1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunday love" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
And i forgot to add chef vikas so cute today well he is cute everyday but today he was extra cute hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minihashu

Today's episode was awesome .. Seeing shipra khanna was a total surprise and i was so happy to see her back and i must say this she a lovely chef .. I hope we get to see her every week :D soo happy she was my fav from last season

OMG I did not know that it was telecasted today aswell, I missed it dammit Cry Cry . Shipra was my favourite too and I missed the episode...this aint fair Unhappy

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 31 March 2013 at 5:04pm

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

OMG I did not know that it was telecasted today aswell, I missed it dammit Cry Cry . Shipra was my favourite too and I missed the episode...this aint fair Unhappy

Don't worry u can watch it on desilinks.co or apni.tv

Mahek_No1

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Don't worry u can watch it on desilinks.co or apni.tv

Oh yeah, I am dumbo forgot about online Silly ...I am off now to watch it, thanks.

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
It seems I also missed the epi, can anybody post the link here ?

Mahek_No1

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thank you so much for making this post, after seeing your post only i saw the episode
it was quite long and so good
Smile  much better than that saas bahu nonsense of sat !!!! Pinch

what time did the episode aired???Confused  it seems it will come next week as well !!!
i doubt sp promoted this episode, how come many were not aware of it !!!! Ouch
they were only into that nonsense saas bahu, !!!
Angry
they are conducting masterchef is many cities, showing all that only would hv been much better than that sat episode !!!!  Sleepy

is there any official fb page or something about MC??? hope sp is getting our feedback !!!!

Edited by Queen22 - 01 April 2013 at 7:14am

Mahek_No1

minihashu

Goldie

minihashu

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

thank you so much for making this post, after seeing your post only i saw the episode
it was quite long and so good
Smile  much better than that saas bahu nonsense of sat !!!! Pinch

what time did the episode aired???Confused  it seems it will come next week as well !!!
i doubt sp promoted this episode, how come many were not aware of it !!!! Ouch
they were only into that nonsense saas bahu, !!!
Angry
they are conducting masterchef is many cities, showing all that only would hv been much better than that sat episode !!!!  Sleepy

is there any official fb page or something about MC??? hope sp is getting our feedback !!!!

Well even i didn't know about the sunday's episode but i was lucky coz i had just switched on the tv and masterchef had started i was like omg and then shipra came then i was like wow and she said she will be coming every week Big smile 
saturday was crap i just watched for few minutes it was so boring but sunday was awesomeee :D 
And well i dunno why but i find shipra and vikas cute together lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.