Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Rano - So Many Questions

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I just realized that.. along with the many obvious questions regarding Rano.. there are some that are pretty important too?

Rano lives in the same village as Bani.. so how come Bani has no idea who she is and what happened to her? It's as if, Rano is some complete stranger to her?

Also, if Rano lives in the gurudwara, would that mean that the village she is in is her husband's? Cause I'm not sure why she wouldn't stay with her parents if she was at her own pind unless of course, her family is ridiculous and finds it humilating that she was left by her husband. Did anyone watched Geet? ๐Ÿ˜† Cause I'm just referring to that.. I wouldn't know why her parents wouldn't support her..

Along with that.. there was also another point that the writers missed out in the storyline.. This is completely not related to Rano but it is a question. I was discussing this was Fivr a while ago.. but if Sohum lives in the same pind as Bani.. how on Earth are they going to continue this love story? If they're Sikh Punjabis.. girls can't marry guys from the same pind. They're like brothers..  I didn't know this myself but I remember talking about this with my mom and she was the one who told me that, that was not acceptable..

*sighs* Let's hope the questions are answered by the writers soon. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Reserved ! me half asleep ! but interesting post ! would love to answer ! so reserving now n will edit once i wake up <3
Edited 

So im bk ! sorrry Woke up late hehehehe so Reporting now !! 
so Answers here What i feel 
Rano lives in the same village as Bani.. so how come Bani has no idea who she is and what happened to her? It's as if, Rano is some complete stranger to her? 
Well Rano hiding her Face in the Gurudwara Was clear to doubt that she is NOT facing anyone ! n i think no one Really Knows what happened to her as she has been hiding since thn ! n not facing any1 ! even when Everyone was praying ! she entered the last n Sat in a corner ! 

Also, if Rano lives in the gurudwara, would that mean that the village shis in is her husband's? Cause I'm not sure why she wouldn't stay with her parents if she was at her own pind unless of course, her family is ridiculous and finds it humilating that she was left by her husband. Did anyone watched Geet? ๐Ÿ˜† Cause I'm just referring to that.. I wouldn't know why her parents wouldn't support her.. 

This even im Confused ! but maybe He was not from here ! dunno ! for this i think we have to Wait more to know about her husband ! 
and About her family !! MAYBE they don't know about her state :'( ! or maybe She assumed she doesn't Wanna go their Without Her husband ! but the big Question is ! IS SOHAM related to Her family ? !! :S !! 

Along with that.. there was also another point that the writers missed out in the storyline.. This is completely not related to Rano but it is a question. I was discussing this was Fivr a while ago.. but if Sohum lives in the same pind as Bani.. how on Earth are they going to continue this love story? If they're Sikh Punjabis.. girls can't marry guys from the same pind. They're like brothers..  I didn't know this myself but I remember talking about this with my mom and she was the one who told me that, that was not acceptable..

OYEEE JOT :O ! what is this :O ? !! i have no idea about this :'( !! omggg Nahi :'( my bani n Soham r meant to be :'( !! I dunno but i think its not Right :S !! how can the whole Pind guys n girls be referred as Brother n Sister :S !! Nahiii :'( lemme go break mu churi's :'( !! 

n Plus !!! Lol do u remember me :O :'(  ! we used to Drool on Twilight together Long bk :'( !! 

-Manal  
Edited by .FlawlessSarun. - 11 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting post. The thing on Rano did actually strike to me once but I thought it would get clear as the plot proceeds but we seem to be more in confusion. Hmmm according to the fact, Rano's been waiting for her husband for 20 years and since they all live in same village how come Desho didn't know? million dollar question actually๐Ÿค” or is it that due to her dreams of getting NRI son in law she is actually turning blind eye on the harsh reality of NRI's groom and only looking focusing on Suki's happy life. Wait Rano lives in gurudwara, CONFUSED๐Ÿค”. I m not very sure about the last part as I m Buddhist but its good to know about Sikh culture๐Ÿ˜Š

Simmy
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think that maybe Rano made it a point to not be seen in public much because she herself is embarrassed by her situation. If you remember the langar scene, she hides her face and leaves the area quickly once she realizes that the attention is being diverted towards her.. So Rano's own vigilance in keeping herself from the public eye coupled with Bani not even trying to look for Rano may just have been a coincidence that they haven't come face to face sooner. But then again, they may explain that later. It would be easy for Bani to have known about Rano but to me it isn't that difficult to see how the situation would never gave gotten to a point where they came face to face. Of course, this is me speaking from a limited knowledge of how a small pind works so I may just be totally out of my league here.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and Rano did mention that her family was upset with her for not being able to fulfill their dreams for going abroad so they may very well have cut off all ties with her upon her husband deserting her.. Which is probably why she has seeked shelter at the Gurdwara..

Lol! About Sohum's pind, I'm going to go on believing that he is from a neighboring pind based on what Ghuggi had said in the previous episodes.. Until they explain otherwise.. ๐Ÿ˜†
yaqeen. thumbnail

Interesting post Dii. 

Gosh.. it means Soham is just like brother of Bani? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I mean.. seriously? ๐Ÿคฃ I'm loving their Jodi and want them together.. bas! 

Sometime I feel like crying for Rano..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Waiting for the secrets to come out and will answer your questions once I get the answers myself! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i really feel sad for Rano.. and i ssrly wish that sohni gets together man.. i dont want bani to suffer
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
So im bk ! sorrry Woke up late hehehehe so Reporting now !! 
so Answers here What i feel 
Rano lives in the same village as Bani.. so how come Bani has no idea who she is and what happened to her? It's as if, Rano is some complete stranger to her? 
Well Rano hiding her Face in the Gurudwara Was clear to doubt that she is NOT facing anyone ! n i think no one Really Knows what happened to her as she has been hiding since thn ! n not facing any1 ! even when Everyone was praying ! she entered the last n Sat in a corner ! 

Also, if Rano lives in the gurudwara, would that mean that the village shis in is her husband's? Cause I'm not sure why she wouldn't stay with her parents if she was at her own pind unless of course, her family is ridiculous and finds it humilating that she was left by her husband. Did anyone watched Geet? ๐Ÿ˜† Cause I'm just referring to that.. I wouldn't know why her parents wouldn't support her.. 

This even im Confused ! but maybe He was not from here ! dunno ! for this i think we have to Wait more to know about her husband ! 
and About her family !! MAYBE they don't know about her state :'( ! or maybe She assumed she doesn't Wanna go their Without Her husband ! but the big Question is ! IS SOHAM related to Her family ? !! :S !! 

Along with that.. there was also another point that the writers missed out in the storyline.. This is completely not related to Rano but it is a question. I was discussing this was Fivr a while ago.. but if Sohum lives in the same pind as Bani.. how on Earth are they going to continue this love story? If they're Sikh Punjabis.. girls can't marry guys from the same pind. They're like brothers..  I didn't know this myself but I remember talking about this with my mom and she was the one who told me that, that was not acceptable..

OYEEE JOT :O ! what is this :O ? !! i have no idea about this :'( !! omggg Nahi :'( my bani n Soham r meant to be :'( !! I dunno but i think its not Right :S !! how can the whole Pind guys n girls be referred as Brother n Sister :S !! Nahiii :'( lemme go break mu churi's :'( !! 

n Plus !!! Lol do u remember me :O :'(  ! we used to Drool on Twilight together Long bk :'( !! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Jot ALL your Answers got Answered in Todays Episode !! n yaaay Bani n soham r not from Same Pind ! n why Rano lives here n why no1 knows her here !! 

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^what a coincidence huh? got em all answered in the next episode itself. XD