Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wowww thanks puri..sounds really interesting and looks like Huma Qureshi's entry is actually true then for Aamna's episode..she did mention Huma will be in her series..really looking forward to this one. Thanks a lot for sharing
Minionite thumbnail
Yep so Huma will be entering the episode.
kashishdabest thumbnail
yes she will...theres quite a lot to look forward to in this week's episode :) aamna, huma, bhanus return..sounds really good..waiting eagerly for it
Minionite thumbnail
Oh yeah I can't wait for it either.
kashishdabest thumbnail
and bhanu's name as also been announced now..he will be called Mohsin...i wonder if Huma will actually be called Huma in the show, i think konkona was called by her name wasn't she in Mauli's episode
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah Konkana played herself. I'm guessing Huma will too because they don't want to reveal the names of the characters I'm guessing.
kashishdabest thumbnail
yes i suppose they are creating suspense for the movie..and also they are promoting the movie in one way or the other..so they are playing friends who are actors and through that they are promoting the actual movie
Minionite thumbnail
I have huge problems with this promotion thing now. No matter where you look movies are being promoted through TV shows.
kashishdabest thumbnail
yes to be honest i actually preferred the divide between tv and bollywood...the olden days were the best..i don't realy know what to think of all this but im liking ETN just to see all the old actors back..it feels great..i miss the old actors...
Minionite thumbnail
At first I started ETN for the concept, but now I'm really only watching for the actors as well.