Arjun

Msgs for Siddharth's B-da ! Intersted!Open uP :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Solitude_Angel

Solitude_Angel

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

*EDIT*

ALL GIFTS FOR SIDDHARTH SEN (SHREE) MUST BE PMED TO ME, ELSE THEY WILL NOT BE ADDED!

Hello shello doston! This Thread Is about to Announce Some Plans about Siddharth's birthday! It's coming up in about 1 month - 28 May to be precise!!! And I know you must all be eager to send him some gifts and messages! :)

For gifts - What will be accepted?

-Vms
-Siggies (Edits)

Make video mixes fairly short. 3 minutes, approximately ! We want to try to get coverage of this!!! I need all of this ASAP. The final date hasn't been set yet for when I need them, but make sure you bookmark this page and check back on it when a final decision is made!

For messages - What will be accepted?

Again, keep the messages fairly short. Couple of sentences. Remember, a lot of people will be giving him messages!!!! And I know you guys won't do this, but I feel it's my duty to mention it! Nothing awkward in the messages please! 
We don't want to embarras the poor guy! LOL

Questions - What will be accepted?

One per person. I'm also planning for a rapid fire round! It might be fun if some of the questions were asked to him! LOL But let me confirm it first, whether or not we will be able to do it, before you guys start sending me the questions! LOL Again, keep checking back on this thread for any updated information! :)

The Plan -

We'll make a birthday thread for Siddharth, just like we make it for any member on the forum! Embarrassed I'll make the actual birthday post a few days prior to his birthday! :) All the gifts that I get from you all (siggies and vms) will be added in the main post so he can see it the first thing he opens the thread!

You guys can add your messages on the birthday thread itself! No need to pm it to me! :) Just pm me the gifts with the title "Gifts for Sid", alright? Umm... ok, I think that's pretty much it for now! If you have any questions, you can post it on this thread!

Thanks a lot! I hope you guys will participate in making this Siddharth most special birthday!Embarrassed

Lots of love,
Solitude_Angel

P.s. Mods, can you please make this a sticky?

Write Up credit :- Sanju

*EDIT*
Guys finally the thread is started.. You can post all your wishes and messages here !

Thanks !

Edited by Solitude_Angel - 15 May 2013 at 5:38am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ItzSaRunliciousonly4sreeRenumehratripti123ShaleenMgalshona16sanakhan.khan16zuenaFaayeyrockz.divaDesiiiDivaaa-Lila--SREE93-LivingforARnaughtykittyyykgmufunkyliciousfatima15shona14...anika...Piya_MalikVampire-queenxaviarakashishk_TaNi_DeepzpadukoneTina2603aliya_beghsupreet_dmgNichussMoumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Msgs for Siddharth's B-da ! Intersted!Open uP :)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Renumehra

Groupbie

Renumehra

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
its an awsmmm... plan...
can u plz explain me what are siggies...
sorry but i dont know...

Vidyanair8

Groupbie

Vidyanair8

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
very good plan...

Solitude_Angel

Solitude_Angel

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renumehra

its an awsmmm... plan...
can u plz explain me what are siggies...
sorry but i dont know...

Itz just edits Smile

Thats the best way to wish him na?! Do edits on Siddharth aka Shree :)Embarrassed

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
We have SM birthday n 25th may na?

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

We have SM birthday n 25th may na?

Yeah! Embarrassed

@Solitude_Angel - Gr8 plan! 
Will PM you my creations soon! Big smile

Edited by ..Sneha.. - 01 April 2013 at 10:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Solitude_Angelaliya_begh

Solitude_Angel

Solitude_Angel

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks ..! Guys we need Max Support from you all ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

ShaleenMgal

Groupbie

ShaleenMgal

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Solitude_Angel

Hello shello doston! This Thread Is about to Announce Some Plans about Siddharth's birthday! It's coming up in about 1 month - 28 May to be precise!!! And I know you must all be eager to send him some gifts and messages! :)

For gifts - What will be accepted?

-Vms
-Siggies

Make video mixes fairly short. 3 minutes, approximately ! We want to try to get coverage of this!!! I need all of this ASAP. The final date hasn't been set yet for when I need them, but make sure you bookmark this page and check back on it when a final decision is made!

For messages - What will be accepted?

Again, keep the messages fairly short. Couple of sentences. Remember, a lot of people will be giving him messages!!!! And I know you guys won't do this, but I feel it's my duty to mention it! Nothing awkward in the messages please! 
We don't want to embarras the poor guy! LOL

Questions - What will be accepted?

One per person. I'm also planning for a rapid fire round! It might be fun if some of the questions were asked to him! LOL But let me confirm it first, whether or not we will be able to do it, before you guys start sending me the questions! LOL Again, keep checking back on this thread for any updated information! :)

The Plan -

We'll make a birthday thread for Siddharth, just like we make it for any member on the forum! Embarrassed I'll make the actual birthday post a few days prior to his birthday! :) All the gifts that I get from you all (siggies and vms) will be added in the main post so he can see it the first thing he opens the thread!

You guys can add your messages on the birthday thread itself! No need to pm it to me! :) Just pm me the gifts with the title "Gifts for Sid", alright? Umm... ok, I think that's pretty much it for now! If you have any questions, you can post it on this thread!

Thanks a lot! I hope you guys will participate in making this Siddharth most special birthday!Embarrassed

Lots of love,
Solitude_Angel

P.s. Mods, can you please make this a sticky?

Write Up credit :- Sanju

Dis is an awesome idea... I want to make edits o him wid msga on it. Cn I do it???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet_dmg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top