Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Fun post: Madhubala the Godbala

Posted: 11 years ago
 ZEIEJians, 

Why ZEIEJ ? Will explain later... 😛 first read the post... 😊 making a fun post in this forum after ages... so people who like my posts enjoy and people who don't... then I am not at all sorry...  

Godbala aka Madhubala is in heaven, judging 3 people's files. Trishna is helping her as she is bekaar nowadays. 

Godbala: Didu give me the files... it's time for punishment. 
Trishna giving the first file: Let's start with Sul... Sultu... Sultu Baba... 
Godbala snatching the file: Sultan Bhai... It's Sultan, Ok ? 
Trishna: Ok Godbala. 
Godbala: Let me read what he is accused of... Sultan, dad of a nipper... known as the Don of Mumbai... the most wanted criminal... who killed so many people... hmmm... Didu this banda sounds interesting... 
Trishna: But Godbala he is a criminal... can you imagine he killed so many people... 😲 
Dodbala: Shut up Didu...  and give me the next file. 
Trishna giving her the next file: Next one is Rishabh Kundra... ☺️
Godbala: RK aka Rishabh Kundra aka The Right Kameena... arrogant, BBB master, psycho kameena... he almost killed Mukund Dixit... Took badla from an innocent girl... This man sucks...  banda samajhta hai kya khud ko... 😳 
Trishna: But atleast he is not a criminal...  
Godbala: Next file please. 
Trishna giving the next file: Bittu ji... RK's...
Godbala snatching the file again: I can read...  So Bittu Works for RK the criminal... He almost killed Shamsher Malik... currently he is THE best brother in law... banda line par aa gaya. 

Trishna sometimes fails to understand her sisiter... 😳 

Trishna: So what are you going to do now Godbala ? 
Godbala: Of course punish them...  Let's start with Sultan: 90% goodness and 10% badness... 👏 👏 Bittu ji: 70% goodness and 30% badness... 👏 and RK: 0% goodness and 100% badness... 👎🏼 

Trishna is shocked by the result... 😲

Trishna: But Godbala, you are totally unfair... The kameena is taking more than the criminal... 😲 
Godbala: Didu shut up...  I am Godbala, Lordbala... I can decide anything, understood ??? Later I will send you the list, how to torture them...  Now you may leave 😡

Trishna leaves the place... and Godbala is proud of her judgement...  Later a guy started singing "You are my pumpkin pumpkin hello honey bunny..." and painting something...  Godbala was unable to see anything... once he finished it, she saw the painting... It was her painting: 
(Credit goes to the original uploader for the pic... and Nishi for the song) 😳

Godbala: This man is gonna die... 

• Totally bakwaas post, right ? I know...  but what to do, Cvs are showing bakwaas so I am also writing bakwaas... 😈  It's funny to see Madhu who has sent a man to jail because he had sent someone to the hospital... she agreed to suffer and sacrifice her sister's career just to punish him... She reacted like a Mahan... 😆 now she is saving a criminal who doesn't hesitate to kill people... Where is the logic... 🤔 Ok I know it's a show and logic doesn't exist... still it sounds weird... 🥱 Now where is her mahantagiri 🥱
  • The painting cracked me up... RK ? 😲 What kind of painting was this 🤣 I must agree it was a nice painting but the teeth... 😕 HILARIOUS !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
  • Why ZEIEK...🤔 because It's not Madhubala - EIEJ anymore... It's Zoobala - EIEJ now... 😛 I called the show Zoobala not the character... so don't attack me and my post... 😊 
Bye 😉

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee post 🤣 and i m commention on a topic after a long time and that to is urs 🤪 Bakwaas post with awesome story 😎🤣 and RK is a dog ☺️ but he is a hot dog ☺️ hotdog 😲🤣🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
what the farah 🤣

ye kya tha?? ZEIEJ ?? 🤣

LOL and painting its beautiful bt teeths... RK u r gone now 🤣

Omg only godbala can decide?? wow... 🤣

Godbala haay haay 🤣
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 11 years ago
Reported nt me u know jinka naam nahi lol. Superb post it look like va,pirebala to me rofl. U r too much keep making such posts. Rk d painter uff kya masterpiece banaya hai. Farah nyc postEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
glad to see your post farah and it is awesome👏

she madhubala is godbala and lordbala now😲she decides who is good and who is bad then i feel bad for the good guys🤣they should run and hide re.

Let's start with Sultan: 90% goodness and 10% badness... 👏 👏 Bittu ji: 70% goodness and 30% badness... 👏 and RK: 0% goodness and 100% badness... 👎🏼 

Trishna is shocked by the result... 😲

trishna might be shock but not me and i so like 100% badness of rk🥳seriously the woman who put superstar like rk in jail for bumping mukund who was walking middle of the road as if his dad owns it then she herself has brought a hardcore criminal into her house😲 who also threaten to kill her and rk. when rk pointed at her for being in that gangbang man house at night time he got slap and here she is weting her wet hair while eyelock like ok CHI🤢🤢 the madhu who believes as crime is crime no matter who the person is now has given shelter to a murder cvs has ruined her.
Edited by .Shiva. - 11 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and d painting was looking funny 🤣
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Saw ur post after ages🤣 title crackd me🤣 totaly apt the show has surely become a zooland🤣.
write up is bang on.ur fans must be coming to punish the report button🤣🤣
nahiii...aisa nahi ho sakta 🤣🤣🤣
Farah is back with her fun posts 🤣
tune mera song chori kiya, maine us par post bhi bana diya tha 🤣
i m not getting Madhu right now, but RK aa gaya so hope sab line pe aa jayenge 😆
Originally posted by: TrueKash

Awesomeee post 🤣 and i m commention on a topic after a long time and that to is urs 🤪 Bakwaas post with awesome story 😎🤣 and RK is a dog ☺️ but he is a hot dog ☺️ hotdog 😲🤣🤣

Thank you ji 😎 Jaise Madhu waise story 😛
You and your hotdog 😳
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

what the farah 🤣

ye kya tha?? ZEIEJ ?? 🤣

LOL and painting its beautiful bt teeths... RK u r gone now 🤣

Omg only godbala can decide?? wow... 🤣

Godbala haay haay 🤣

Zoobala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon chal raha hai 😆 Toh socha ek post ho jaaye 😛
Godbala after RK's life.. koi toh bachao 😆
Can't you see... she decides how to treat people