TOI: Pooja Pihal hooked on Comedies want more

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja Pihal hooked on to comedies, wants more

Pooja Pihal hooked on to comedies, wants more
Pooja Pihal 
After doing "Hum Aapke Hain In Laws", Pooja Pihal is hooked on to comedy shows and wants to do more fun-filled roles.

The show airs on SAB TV and revolves around a couple and the tussle between their respective families.

"I want to do comedy again. I want to work with SAB TV also. If I get an offer from them, again, I will do it," Pooja told IANS

Like many others, she too admits that making someone laugh is "tough" and added: "You can make them cry in two minutes. To make someone laugh, you have to struggle a lot.

After playing characters with shades of grey in dramas like " Pavitra Rishta" and " Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga", the actress now wants to stick to positive roles.

"I had done many negative roles, so I wanted to do something different. I wanted some change in my roles. I wanted people to see other side of me and love me," she said.

Talking about her show "Hum Aapke Hain In Laws", the actress seems to be having a ball on the sets.

"The scenes are very good. Being on the set is just having fun. The entire cast, the director and everyone is a lot of fun. You feel that you should be there. Everyone eats together and works well," she said and added that she wants the show to continue.

"Right now, I have only this show, I wish it ('Hum Aapke Hain In Laws') continues. I shoot 30 days here, so I don't have time for anything else," added Pooja.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Pooja-Pihal-hooked-on-to-comedies-wants-more/articleshow/19307196.cms
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
t4s... 30 days they r working... i hope trp wil increase...
last paragraph - apart from working 30 days, did you notice she is also concerned/have doubts on life of show.  
Thanks for posting she definetely is having fun on the sets with a co star like karan and karan also working 30 days a month aww
Thanks for sharing Shobhi 😃 Yes Shobhi i did notice it too and yes Karan and now Pooja are concerned about the show 😕 and i really want the show to make it as they are all working so hard 30 days a month without even any breaks 😉
dey r really hardworking..so dey must get d result for der work..hope trp's wil increase aftr 3 months..