Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
No, it was very irritating to see her negative. She even forgot her bro Bittu for whom she agreed to take Abha's place for Priyanka. I expected her to reunite Abharan.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nope, i actually really liked Albeli's role in the initial when she used to dance, funny and gave back Priyanka good replies. But not when she turned negative. But we also got to see Suhasi acting in a negative role and it was really good.
karsuh thumbnail
No i didn't enjoy watching Albeli as she was so mean to Abha 😕 and she was so obsessed with Karan  and she did all kinds of bad things to get Karan 😔 Suhasi really did a fantastic job as Albeli 👍🏼 and well done to her for doing a double role that was negative 👏😃
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Turning her negative was odd and it didn't really fit her at all.
I liked her pretty much throughout, she was funny, witty with Priyanka and family, and she had her clear views and morals not everything was money ie children.

Even when she thought Abha died she was willing to still do everything and be Abha, then she returned and her character changed. I did feel slightly bad for her as she did seem to love Karan, Paavni and the family but it wasn't her family which she later realised. Down side was her brother played a big part at the beginning of her story, then during her mess she conviently forgot about him.