A TAAREY FF-DO DILON KE DAASTAAN UPDATED !!!

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys mein aaj apna first ff ka teaser and character sketch post kar rahi hun guys plzz mein jaanti hun I am not as such a very good writer as you all guys are but I hope you guys will support me as I have come up here with a totally different ff it's a fairytale of taarey's lovestory !!!! And guys for your general knowledge I would like to tell you that shivi77 is helping me in this ff as its my first one so a very big thank you to you shivi!!love you yaar you are a true friend!!!😊😊😊

NOTE- let me tell you this story is only on taarey and its not linked to d3 it will be a very different story!!!!

Now talking about the ff guys its basically a fairy tale guys where Taani is waiting for her Prince Charming and craves for love in her life as she believes in True love . She wants to be a kathak dancer but here the destiny has got an evil eye on her as she lost her mom when she was born.  Her mom was a very famous classical dancer of her times but  now her family which once used to be very rich has became poor .Her dad got married for the second time but again destiny played hard on her as her stepmom treats her as a servant and she is left up with all the work. And  now she is forced to work outside to earn for them but not as a dancer as according to her dance can never be a career option . Her father doesn't even care to look at her daughter and taani life has became a hell!!

And guys surely in this ff Rey is gonna be taani 's hero who'll fill her life with true love and happiness par how for this we need to go on with ff !!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

And here 's the Character sketch guys!!!!😊

TAANI SHEKHAWAT

a very cute ,sweet, bubbly beautiful, lovely girl we can say innocence in beauty! An  all rounder  but she loves kathak very much and performs it really well as she has inherited it from her mother and is very passionate and ambitious about her dancing!!! Wants to be a famous choreographer and a successful person!!!in love with the superstar Reyaansh Singhania !!!!!!!❀️

REYAANSH SINGHANIA-

A very handsome good looking charming hot superstar actor and dancer who is very famous and very rich and loves too show off  like show off and saari girls toh uski dewwani hain .

he is too a casanova!!!.

but still somewhere his heart is pure and he loves writing poems but does not tell anyone about it.

SMIRITI SHEKAWAT- Taani's stepmom very rude cruel type of human being She hates people who love dance very very serious and disciplined towards life and wants taani to be like her servant as she is not her daughter!!!

REHAAN SHEKHWAT-A very strict and and rude person doesn't even care about taani according to him his first marriage and taani was the biggest mistake of his life as he lost away all his richness and do not loves taani at all!!!!

POOJA SINGHANIA- A very sweet and kind hearted person loves his son rey very for her he is her life and suppots him all the way as rey do not have his dad due to cancer he lost his dad and Pooja is the owner of sighania group of industries !!!!

SO KYA TAANI IN SAARI HARDSHIPS DE LADKHAR AS A DANCER APNI PECHAAN BANAPAYEGI? KYA USE APNA SACHCHA PYAAR MILEGA? FOR THE ANSWERS WE WILL NEED TO CONTINUE THIS FF!!!!!πŸ˜‰

so guys as pls this is my first ff pls tell me hows it...and support me as i need it and plss if you loved the teaser and want me to continue so hit like and comment !!!!!😊 and if u want pms of this ff pls add me in your buddy list!! 😊😊😊 so comment time guys!!!

Character sketch-pg1

Chapter-1 pg-13

Chapter-2 pg -21

Chapter 3-pg-25

Chapter4-pg-32

chapter 5-pg-39

Chapter 6-pg-46

Chapter7-pg-54

Chapter8-pg-58

Chapter 9: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3512877?pn=61

Chapter 10: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3512877?pn=66

chapter11:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum_posts.aspTID=3512877&PID=96232393&#p96232393

Chapter 12: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3512877?pn=76

Chapter13: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3512877?pn=82

Edited by rakhiankita - 10 years ago
 res for a suprise!
Edited by rakhiankita - 10 years ago
THANK U DARLING
AND YES MAIN TO FAMOUS HOTI JA RAHI HUN !!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ALL BECAUSE OF U
AND TO ALL U GUYS OUT THEIR THIS STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING SO GUYS SUPPORT US AND CONGRATULATE ANKITA FOR THIS FF !!!!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by shivi77 - 10 years ago
Res
unres!!!

Chaa gaye aap to... Kya cs likha hai tune.. Wonderful as well as exciting!! Ab jaldi se update dena shuru karo!! I am waiting for it!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰Edited by toshi_ta - 10 years ago
Wow dr,tats so nice.Uff,these step mom na...Wel,wtng fr ur updates.
seems so interesting the character sketchπŸ˜‰

pls do pm me
Continue please and pm me updates 
Aha, a fairy tale. Wow I am so excited as always. So update and so excited that we will get poems too
hmm intresting do continue soon :)
ossam start dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘n it seriously luks like a fairy tale...πŸ˜ƒn really eagr to noe ki how taani will meet hr  prince charning...⭐️ n the stepmom toh i wish to kill hr..🀒.bt agar me maar dalungi toh story ka kkya hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›so smriti ko baksh diya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›.n update it soon n pm me tooo.. 😊😊Edited by tareyfan - 10 years ago