'A Dare!'---- An AsYa OS.

Posted: 10 years ago

"A Dare" ---- An AsYa OS.

"No way Tamatar!" Zoya screeched and got up from the bed. Najma giggled seeing her expressions.

"It's not that difficult Zoya, I'm sure aap yeh kar sakti hain", Najma got up and kept a hand on Zoya's shoulder, giggling continuously. Zoya removed her hand and walked to the window.

"Main yeh bilkul nahi kar sakti Najma, tum kya chaahti ho? Tumhaare bhaijaan mujhe iss ghar se phirse nikaal de?" She closed her eyes as she heard Najma giggle again.

"Aisa kuch nahi hoga Zoya." Najma walked to her and gave her an assuring smile.

"And why do you think I'll do that? Just coz of a stupid dare you gave me?" Zoya asked while keeping her hands on her hips and staring at Najma in the eye. Najma nodded confidently. "Yes"

"Fine then I quit. Mujhe tumhaara yeh dare bilkul qubool nahi hai Ms. Tamatar Ahmed Khan."

Zoya smiled while ruffling Najma's hair and walked to the door when she heard Najma's voice.

"Zoya agar aap yeh nahi karengi toh isse aapko 2 nuksaan hai". Zoya turned to look at her, "Kaise nuksaan?", She asked with her brows flinched up.

Najma smilingly walked to the bed, "Main sabko bata dungi ki aap ek dare nahi kar paayi, woh bhi itna chota sa dare aur usse aapki 'Zoya Farooqui sab kar sakti hai' waali image kharab hone waali hai".

Zoya made a face, "Aur doosra?"

"Doosra yeh ki main Ammi aur Bhaijaan ko bata doongi ki aap'.."

Zoya walked inside, "Ki main?"

"Ki aap bhaijaan ko like karti hain", Najma said in a loud voice and Zoya quickly ran to her and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Najma chup! Koi sun lega. Aur tumhaare bhaijaan ke kaan toh waise bhi bahut tez hain", Zoya said while making a face and Najma hit on her hand. "Oops sorry", Zoya removed her hand.

"So ab toh aapko yeh karna hi padega", Najma gave her a winning smile and sat on the bed. Zoya pouted, "Pata nahi kis ghadi mein maine tumse kaha tha ki main Mr. Khan ko like karti hoon".

Zoya said and sat next to Najma while Najma laughed. "All the best, Zoya Bhabhi"

Najma gave her best wishes and Zoya smiled at the word 'bhabhi' and shook her head at Najma's cute but scary dare.

O______O

Dilshaad & Tanveer were working in the kitchen. Zoya and Najma were watching television. Zoya glanced at the wall clock. It showed 5 pm. Asad will be back any moment from his office. She was still in her thoughts when she heard the door bell ringing. She made a horrified face. Najma looked at her and gave her an evil smile. "Time for your dare, bestie!"

Najma said and quickly got up from the couch to stop Tanveer who was going to answer the door. "Tanveer ruko, darwaza Zoya open karengi and we will have some fun!"

She held Tanveer's hand and dragged her towards the kitchen. Dilshaad looked at Najma who was smiling wickedly & she then glanced at Zoya who was biting her nails. She shook her head, knowing very well that something is cooking between Najma & Zoya. The doorbell rang again and Zoya got up. She walked to the door while continuously turning towards Najma who encouraged her by showing her thumbs up. Zoya kept her hand on the knob and closed her eyes. "Zoya!! Relax!! You can do this after all it's just a dare!" She said in her mind and opened the door. She saw an annoyed Asad caressing his forehead. Zoya gulped! He was already angry?!

"Itna time kyun laga darwaza kholne Ms. Farooqui?" He questioned her and walked inside while loosening his tie. He sat on the couch and Zoya stood in front of him. The other three looked at them by peeping from the kitchen. "Aise hi Mr. Khan". Asad shook his head knowing Zoya. Before he could ask anything further, she ran to the kitchen. Asad sat there, confused.

"ZOYA!" Najma grumbled as Zoya came in the kitchen. Zoya took a breath and looked at her as if asking her to let it go. Najma nodded negatively. Zoya sighed. "Main Jammie ko coffee de deti hoon", Tanveer said and started going out when Najma again held her hand. "Offo Tanveer ruko na. Yeh coffee do". She took it from Tanveer and handled it to Zoya. "Zoya abhi jao aur apna dare poora karo" Zoya nodded and taking a deep breath, she walked out. Tanveer looked at Najma in a weird way while Najma just winked at her.

O_________O

"Here, your coffee Mr. Khan", Asad looked up from his cell phone and saw her smiling at him. He gave her a small smile and took it from her. "Thank you", He took the coffee and again went back to his cell. Zoya rubbed her palms together. Asad looked at her. She seemed to be nervous. "Are you okay, Ms. Farooqui?" He asked with a concerned tone. She nodded. Asad glanced at her once before answering his cell which started ringing. He started talking on the phone and Zoya looked at Najma who gave her murderous glares. She pointed to Dilshaad gesturing she will tell her now only that Zoya liked Asad. Zoya shook her head furiously and she walked to Asad. He was still talking. "Yea that will be fine", he said and disconnected the call. He turned to go to his room when Zoya held him through his arm and without another thought she pecked his cheek. Asad closed his eyes as he felt her soft lips on his cheek. Her hand was on his arm. He could smell the beautiful fragrance of her hair as she was standing so close to him. His hand went through her petite waist and he pulled her closer. Zoya let her lips linger on his cheek for sometime. She liked the feeling of touching him. Her hold on his arm got tighter when she felt him pulling her closer. She could feel his raising heartbeat and she could smell that breathtakingly intoxicating masculine smell of his. Both enjoyed the moment forgetting that they were being watched by others. Dilshaad's loud cough got them out from their AsYa land. Zoya stepped away from him quickly while Asad stared at her, not understanding what just happened. "Asad", Dilshaad said and he looked at her. She kept on staring at him & he was still confused. She gestured towards his hand which was still around Zoya's waist. He quickly removed his hand and stared at Zoya, now completely in his senses.

"Ms. Farooqui!! What the hell did you just do?" He roared and Zoya gulped. She looked at Najma who was trying hard to control her laughter. Najma looked at her and then at Asad. She shrugged her shoulders. Zoya's mouth opened in an "O" shape. Asad looked at Zoya, seeking an answer from her. "Mr. Khan" Zoya started but could not find proper words as she was very confused and embarrassed. Asad shot one angry glare at her and went to his room. Another minute, Dilshaad and Najma rolled on the couch while laughing hard. Zoya pouted and sat on the couch. Tanveer was staring at them as if they all are maniacs. "This is not fair Tamatar! Tumne kaha tha ki tum Mr. Khan se kahogi that you gave me this dare!"

"Yeh dare tha?" Dilshaad asked Najma who nodded. "Par mujhe toh laga hi nahi. Aisa lag raha tha tum aur Asad completely enjoy kar rahe ho" She finished her sentence and Zoya turned red. "Ab we can surely say ki Ms. Zoya Farooqui sab kuch kar sakti hain" Najma clapped for Zoya who took a pillow in her hand, ready to hit Najma.

O_________O

It was 1 at night. Asad was standing near his window, gazing at the beautiful moon. The flashbacks of today's evening scene flashed in his mind continuously. He was still confused as to why Zoya did that but on one hand he was happy. He smiled whenever he remembered the feeling which arose in him when her lips came in contact with his skin. Past some days, he felt something for her. He didn't deny his feelings but he was not sure if Zoya also felt something for him. He giggled to himself when he remembered how Zoya tried to ignore him during the dinner. How she ate her dinner with speed and ran off to her room. He shook his head. She was indeed very cute, he thought. And he didn't mind her evening's act coz that invoked some beautiful feelings inside him. He smiled thinking about Zoya. He decided to have something to eat, some midnight snack. He walked out of his room.

As he was passing by the terrace, he heard someone talking.

"Allah Miyaan dekha aapne? Kitne khadoos hai Mr. Khan? Woh mujhe dinner ke time par bhi kaise ghoor rahe the jaise abhi mujhe kaccha chaba jaayenge. Waise bhi sher toh woh hain hi."

Asad stood near the door and smiled hearing her. Zoya was having her back towards him. She was facing the sky and blabbering continuously about her Mr. Khan.

"Aur yehi meri jagah woh unki Tannu hoti na toh Mr. Khan return mein usse ek aur kiss kar dete uske gaal par. Huh"  Asad giggled hearing this, he loved when she's jealous coz of Tanveer. Zoya turned around when she heard someone giggling. She was caught off-guard when she saw Asad. He was standing while leaning on the terrace door. A sweet smile adored his face. She looked around trying to figure out what she should do now. Asad walked inside and stood in front of her. "Mr. Khan I can explain aaj shaam mein jo bhi hua" He nodded gesturing her to continue further. Zoya smiled and took a deep breathe. He folded his hands on his chest and looked at her. "Haan toh hua yeh na Mr. Khan ki main aur Najma truth and dare khel rahe the aur Najma ne mujhe dare diya tha aapko gaal par kiss karne ka." Asad looked at her, amazed. His Tamatar was the reason behind all these. "Tamatar?" He asked. Zoya nodded. "You don't know Mr. Khan woh bahut hi smart hai aur ziddi bhi bilkul aapki tarah" Asad narrowed his eyes. Zoya ignored that expression of his and continued further, "Par maine Mr. Khan usse mana kiya tha ki main yeh dare nahi karungi par usne mujhe dhamki di", She emphasized on the word 'dhamki'. Her eyes turned wide and her hands rose in the air. Asad smile seeing her expressions. He didn't say anything. He decided to listen to her peacefully today without interrupting her. He was lost in those big almond shaped chocolate eyes. Zoya was still furious thinking that Najma blackmailed her. She looked at Asad and found him staring at her. She felt shy and in order to ignore that redness which was forming on her cheek she continued further but Asad had already noticed her red cheeks and that made his smile deeper.

"Isliye Mr. Khan mujhe Tamatar ki baat maanni padi warna woh sabko bata deti ki aisi bhi koi cheez hai jo Zoya Farooqui nahi kar sakti aur upar se woh yeh bhi bata deti aapko aur phoophi ko ki main aapko pasand karti hoon aur phir aap mujhe ghar se baahar nikaal dete aur phoophi bhi kya sochti ki main unke bete se pyaar karne lagi hoon aur pata nahi unke mann mein mere liye kaise khayal aate aur waise bhi aap'.." She kept on blabbering not realizing what she has just blurted out. Asad was so stunned hearing her. He walked close to her and held her by her arms.

"What Mr. Khan?" She stopped talking & looked at him weirdly. "What did you just say Ms. Farooqui?" He asked while looking deep in her eyes but he found utter confusion in them. "Abhi? I said ki phir mujhe naya ghar dhunda hota agar aap yahan se mujhe nikaal denge toh" She said still confused. "Usse pehle?" Asad asked. "Yehi ki aap mujhe kitna hate karte hain" She said while thinking what else she told. "Tch! Ms. Farooqui usse pehle?" He asked now getting frustrated. Zoya looked at him, "Main phoophi ke baare mein bol rahi thi ki unhe kaisa lagega jab unhe pata chalega ki main unke bete se'." She stopped as she realized what she was about to speak. Asad looked at her as her eyes widened and her mouth opened in an "O" shape. "Ki aap unke bete se?" He asked and she looked at him hoping that somehow he didn't hear what she had before. She closed her eyes and Asad smirked seeing her. So Ms. Farooqui liked him. Interesting. This meant that only he didn't feel those beautiful feelings but Zoya felt them too. "Mr. Khan I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it, Mr. Khan. Pata nahi kaise mere muh se nikal gaya."

She said and looked at the sky, trying to avoid the awkward situation and asking Allah Miyaan that why she is not having control on her tongue. She pouted and that made Asad smile. He stepped closer to her and gave a soft peck on her cheek. Zoya's eyes almost popped out from their sockets. "Now this, Ms. Zoya Farooqui wasn't a dare!" He whispered huskily in her ear and she froze. She turned her head to look at him. His nose almost touched hers. Her flicks flew coz of the wind and touched his cheek. He took hold of them and tucked them behind her ear. She was still staring at him with shock written on her face. Asad smirked and stepped away from her. Zoya came back from her lala land. She looked at Asad, confirming if he said those words and if he really kissed or she was dreaming. Asad, as if understanding her queries, nodded. She blushed and Asad just smiled seeing her turning scarlet. He walked to the door and Zoya closed her eyes while thanking Allah and Najma ofcourse. She turned around and saw Asad leaning on the door again, "I had got your favorite pizza this evening. It's in the refrigerator." Zoya smiled at him. "Let's have the pizza together?" She nodded and Asad smiled. Zoya walked to him and both walked in the kitchen. They sat on the couch, having the pizza. "Mr. Khan iss ever so happy and beautiful night par ek sher arz hai", she said while stuffing the piece of pizza in her mouth. "Not again", Asad said slowly. "What?" Zoya asked and Asad shook his head immediately. "Irshaad irshaad", He then said and Zoya smiled, "Agar kisiko chahiye Asad aur Zoya ki tarah pyaar, (She pointed to Asad first and then at herself. Asad smiled & she continued) agar kisiko chaahiye Asad aur Zoya ki tarah pyaar, toh Najma ke saath khelo truth and dare mere yaar"

She finished with a bow and giggled on her lame shayari while Asad just smiled.

That's it! Wake up people!! πŸ˜† Well, my first attempt on AsYa OS. I don't know what made me write this. But the idea of Najma giving Zoya this dare came in my mind and I decided to pen it down. Please lemme know how's it. Criticisms are welcomed but not in an insulting or rude way. If anyone has any problem with this OS then please PM me and don't comment down. And about my AsYa SS, I'll continue it soon. I said I'll continue it on 1st April but I can't post it's next chapter tomorrow so hope this OS compensates for that πŸ˜‰

chichi220: You are the one who's very impatient for my SS. I'm really sorry for making you wait for so long. I'll continue soon till then enjoy this OS. πŸ˜†

And this one goes out to:

Sadie: Hey you SweetSadie!! πŸ˜‰ I owe a huge thanks to you! And didn't find a better way than writing an AsYa OS. Coz of your help and suggestions I got the idea to continue my SS and you even made me feel better for that comment thingy. Thanks a ton babiieee!! πŸ˜ƒ You're my first good friend from IF. And I'm so happie for that πŸ˜† Lol!! Now I'm waiting for your SS and yes this one's for you. I know it's not that good but still I hope you like it coz I did mehnat to write it up πŸ˜›Waiting for your review 😊

Anisha: Ms. Tarzii! This one's for you too coz I know I made you hate me when I was not coming online. Why? Coz you had to provide me with news about articles, pics and etc etc stuffs about Karan and QH. Thank you so much for keeping me updated babe! I seriously lovvveee you for that!! :-*

Comments & likes please!!

Khan Sadaf πŸ˜³

Edited by SadafKsgianAZ - 10 years ago
Ms. Sadzi this os is not boring so chiilll...
its a cute os..😊
thanks to miss tamatar

p.s i dont hate u πŸ˜‘
Edited by anishaalluri - 10 years ago
res. will comment after exams πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by anishaalluri

Ms. Sadzi this os is not boring so chiilll...
its a cute os..😊
thanks to miss tamatar

p.s i dont hate u πŸ˜‘

Accept it u do! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SadafKsgianAZ

Accept it u do! πŸ˜†
chup beπŸ˜›
i dont hate u..
y cant u admit it??
Originally posted by anishaalluri

chup beπŸ˜›
i dont hate u..
y cant u admit it??

Coz I so love to irritate u.. 
Awww, this was so cute lol. Naughty Najma huh AHAHAHAH and Zoya's mouth.. Jab khulta, toh bhandh hone ka naam hi nayi lehta. 🀣

You should write more :)
Originally posted by SadafKsgianAZ

Coz I so love to irritate u.. 
lets stop here otherwise yahaan bhi wahi haal hoga jo fb pe hotha hai πŸ˜†
This was just Ahhmazzing!

If i amnt mistaken, You must be THE FAMOUS Khan Sadaf of FB who writes Ahhmazing FFs on DMG! 😳

My little Sister Heena is a crazied fan of yours! πŸ€— its soo great to know you πŸ€— 
PROUD OF UR WRITING SK..
πŸ‘

hayye AsYa kiss 😳
mwahh

Lots Of Love
ur Mamly