Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

R u happy wid Sheetal mami getn away wid evrythng?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
R u happy dat Sheetal mami got away wid her crimes till d end? She was shown very evil who will be wid evry1 in der happiness but vl take advantage in der bad times n all of a sudden, she was shown good again 2wards d end which seemed very fake. Also, how cud Prasad family members listen to her wen they were mourning especially Abha n Pratibha? Dis was d very idiotic job dat cvs had done making her get away wid evrythng. In d last epi too, she was shown wid others bidding goobye to evry1 whih she did not deserved.

Dis is d list of Sheeal mami's crimes in a post dat I made earlier:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R u happy wid Sheetal mami getn away wid evrythng?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for sharing another post on sheetal mami your previous post highlighted many thingsThumbs Up

Wish she didn't get way with all the bad deeds she did wanted to see a punishment for her ! yes towards the end she was easily forgiven she didn't mean it though !

what would you have given sheetal mami as punishment?

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks.  I definitely wanted her punished.   she was shameless woman.

Consoling myself that CV's did not give her any punishment and got away scots free, but she did not become a mother.   God punished her in that way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post on Sheetal Mami Smile I hated her but i had no choice because she was an important character on YMGGK from the time she made her entry and until the show ended LOL

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
She wud hv been thrown n jail clearly for indirectly trying to kill Pavani, Karan n Mishti wen she stopped all means of getn Pavani a doctor n dat made Karan to drive in dat mental stateAngry.

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Yes she should have been sent to jail i was hoping to see something major abour sheetal mami about her getting her punishment but her character was same ! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top