Rey as a Boyfriend ? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
look...it's not just about loving taani... how much he loves her... i don't think i need to explain it to any taareyian, because it's his intensity of love for taani which hooked up to this couple.
About not coming to taani, i believe it's because of the hitler brother...
 And yeah he takes her granted sometimes,  but he realized that, but about chosing anyone over taani, be it swaron or gang, no...he does not. And if it happens he's never the Rey we know... the moment taani isn't with him, he shatters down absolutely. And i guess this is gonna be in future, he'll shout at taani, she'll be upset and push him away from her, and he'll be so down that he won't even participate in a corporate evet. 
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by meghasingh

look...it's not just about loving taani... how much he loves her... i don't think i need to explain it to any taareyian, because it's his intensity of love for taani which hooked up to this couple.
</div>About not coming to taani, i believe it's because of the hitler brother...<div>
And yeah he takes her granted sometimes, but he realized that, but about chosing anyone over taani, be it swaron or gang, no...he does not. And if it happens he's never the Rey we know... the moment taani isn't with him, he shatters down absolutely.And i guess this is gonna be in future, he'll shout at taani, she'll be upset and push him away from her, and he'll be so down that he won't even participate in a corporate evet.

megha dear i think you are right
rey really loves taani a lot
but some times it really look like if gang and swaron are his love
goa track and the scene where everyone was making fun of taani because she is non-dancer rey said nothing to them
thats true rey pehle karta hai and uske baad guilty feel karta hai
goa track is example of that
in the car when sharon and the rest said to him to go to goa he accepted jab ke usse pata ke taani hurt hogi but phir bhi usne friends ko taani ke over choose kiya and uske baad jab usse apni mistake ka ehsaas huwa toh usne kitna guilty feel kiya
he always choose tha gang first
but uske baad usse pata chalta hai ke woh gang ke bina rehsakta hai lekin taani ke bina nahi