Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Rey as a Boyfriend ?

..Gini.. Newbie
..Gini..
..Gini..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
TR Post, so would appreciate only TR fans comment here.
Hope to have a healthy discussion.

I have seen many posts in which people are saying that Rey is a good boyfriend and vice-versa.

Everyone tells that gang always leave Taani alone which is very true but is it only the gang ? We have seen many times that Rey chooses his friends over Taani. Some say that friends came earlier in his life, so what ? Taani herself said many times to Rey that they are having time issues. They are not able to spend time together. So do you think leaving her alone is good ? Come on even she is a human being, so needs someone to talk.

And as per the current track, We did see Rey coming to Taani's house because Swayam called him. But Rey really did thought of coming and talking with Taani ?
Anyways, in that episode we saw Rey saying to Swayam that Taani is in a sensitive mood. So do you really think shouting back at Taani (as per precap) is good ? When he knows that Taani is in a sensitive mood ? I know what Taani said to Swayam was wrong but shouting back at her when he knows that Swayam too was hyper is correct ?

In my opinion Rey should try to communicate with her (which is very important) and also spend time with her.

Anyways, keeping this aside I think CVs could have shown much better track for Taani's character growth.

I am not bashing any character but just stating my POV. Hope this topic does not turn into bashing.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangee_mananDivya_D3_Taarey-Rambler-priyal_TaaReyashkaashahzcutedollll-PixieDust-ajavedsreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This might be one of the reason's for the Taarey fight's coming up...Rey shouting at her when he know's how sensitive Taani is at this particular time might make Taani realise how Rey takes her for granted...!!!!!!!!

I badly want Rey to understan Taani's value...yes he loves her a lot and becomes totally shattered without Taani with him,but he takes her for granted and it's hightime that Taani fought for it!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaacutedollll

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Agrd...We al knw he lvs tani...Bt wnevr it cms to hs frnds,tani hs bn always an aftr taught to hm.Atlst i wishd he hmslf hv bn tr fr hr in such a crucial sensitive moment...Bt hel no...I'm hel disapntd wit rey.(hw much i wishd,atlst he wud undstnd hr)
Tahira-2013 IF-Dazzler
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i really cant understand rey
sometimes it really look like if the gang is his love and not taani

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashkaagowri_amycutedollll

ashkaa Goldie
ashkaa
ashkaa

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Even i feel that he loves swayam and sharon and not taani.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gowri_amy

ShivTRSS IF-Dazzler
ShivTRSS
ShivTRSS

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking, I think they have destroyed Rey as a boyfriend relation too. I had so many expectations about this relation and I am not at all satisfied and I am really disappointed with TaaRey equation these days

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvedramaaagowri_amy

ajaved IF-Sizzlerz
ajaved
ajaved

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Id rey has tooo chose betweem gang + swaron n taani is defffo gona be gang rey can never go against swaron :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvedramaaa

..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
v cnt raise qn on ability f rey as bf cz only he loves taani most nd i hope dis track vl deffo make taarey more closer

Go to top