Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! Approve

I am going to get straight to the point because this this just popped into my head, do you really want to see EVERYONE whose dead back ? I would scream NOOO! With such efforts our two super-duper vampires have managed to send them all away and now them, coming back isn't such a good idea is it?

But then, think again, Alaric, Jenna, Nikki, maybe even Jeremy, Rose and everyone else who is dead will come back ! Everyone whom we dearly loved and still miss ! That would be a good thing right? Maybe the originals leave with a bang? Maybe they leave after the other side is merged with this one and after they have finished off all those who they don't want.. or maybe they leave once they kill Silus, in *Idontknowwhich* way and save the earth and our heartbeats! 

But what about the Cure? And what about Silus? For heavensake we havent even seen his face and he has been there for more than 4 episodes !

What is about to happen? Looking at the promos I can tell that the next episode is going to be light, and Elena is going back to Stefan? Please NO. After so long we saw Delena together. They weren't even together PROPERLY when this happened. Why are there so many issues between them. Can't we get one steady Delena track like we had that HUGE Never-ending stelena track. 

Anyway, what do you think?

-Manjari :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariBlossom10Lekha.Mayur4evaiMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will The Other Side Re-enter?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

No. I think we will see glimpse of dead people, MAY BE, I am not sure. I am not good in supernatural theories. Wink

And 419 promo. Chill. Elena is not even Elena right now. My best guess is that she is playing with Stefan and distracting Damon. As she and entire Mystic Falls knows that Damon is a smart guy and he could only be distracted if you hurt him, and only Elena can hurt him in real sense. So, I think she will deliberately hurt Damon so that she could distract him, and what is the best tool for that? Damon is already insecure, just tell him you don't love him/feel for him and go back into Stefan's arms. TADA! Damon is distracted, hurt and disturbed. You can do whatever you want now! Big smile

Or,

She is playing BOTH the brothers since both of them are getting despo now for cure against her own wish. And she has some horrible plan in mind and she need to do this. And in promo, they just showed half of it to excite SE shippers as they got nothing in Season 4 in the name of SE. You never know, after that dance and almost kiss to Stefan, she could go back to Damon and make out, outside in the cool dark night. Embarrassed And after all this 'work' with both the brothers, she will 'lash out' LOL

Or,

WORST case and MY LEAST FAV scenario with 0.005% positive probability. . She has finally lost it and really going back to Stefan. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Bringing the dead back should be a strict no no from the writers maybe Bonnie will try to do some spell where we will get a glimpse of Jeremy and Elena's parents just to make her switch on the humanity mode...and yes dear a steady Delena till the end of the series is strongly recommended...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueEyes-

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i dnt think the oder side will entr...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top