Chidiya Ghar

New Article - Debina

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/debina-bonnerjee-eagerly-looks-forward-participating-shriman-vs-shrimati
By TellychakkarTeam 31 Mar 2013 - 05:25 

Debina Bonnerjee

Debina Bonnerjee is excited to take part in Star Plus' extended version of Nach Baliye, Shriman V/s Shrimati along with her husband Gurmeet Choudhary.

"I love to dance, and we (she and Gurmeet) simply like to take part in reality shows either together or individually (they have done Pati Patni Aur Who as a Jodi, while she has done Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout, Star Ya Rock Star and Welcome Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki individually). We took up this Boys V/s Girls face-off as it is a short journey (3 weeks) show. Had Shriman V/s Shrimati been a longer affair, we would not have done it. Gurmeet has just won Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 and it would have been too much of stress on him."

When asked about competing with her husband in the show, Debina stated, "We are not really taking it as a stiff fight. We are here to have fun. I hope to enjoy dancing with the girls' team. We will be doing solo performances, performances in groups, and even as pairs and trios."

Debina is satisfied with the selection of Tanaaz Irani as girl team's captain. "She is the senior most in our group and is very good with her feet."

When asked to speculate about the winner, she said, "My husband is in the opposite side and we girls are good dancers. All I would say is that 'May the best team win'."

On the judges of Shriman V/s Shrimati, the actress averred, "Shilpa Shetty and Terence Lewis are carry-forwards from Nach Baliye 5 and we have seen how good they were in the show. As for Farah Khan, I had met her on the sets of Entertainment Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega. She is a dancer par excellence and it would be an honour to perform in front of her."

Lastly, talking about the replacement of Shilpa Shinde with Shubhangi Aatre Poorey in her SAB TV show, Chidiya Ghar, Debina explained, "I respect Shilpa's decision to quit as she had her reasons. Shubhangi is quite talented and we have to accept that nobody is indispensable in this industry."

All the veryy veryy best Debiii and Guruuu!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noirteasesrilanka123anjucool..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article - Debina" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thnxSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

noirtease

noirtease

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thankyou.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: