Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 94)

Post Reply New Post

Page 94 of 94

Page 1 Page 93
Page   of 94

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I think the last legit scene was right before she delivered, where she asked if he'll visit her in Dharamsala.

Then there were one or two where she was going crazy and he saw her and she felt bad that he saw her like that, but there was no interaction, just glances at each other.

Last episode...umm well i didn't watch but Balraj is sent away, Uma is back for her daughters.  Meera gets Nandini and the doc together.  No Agastya-Meera at all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 94)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I think the last legit scene was right before she delivered, where she asked if he'll visit her in Dharamsala.

Then there were one or two where she was going crazy and he saw her and she felt bad that he saw her like that, but there was no interaction, just glances at each other.

Last episode...umm well i didn't watch but Balraj is sent away, Uma is back for her daughters.  Meera gets Nandini and the doc together.  No Agastya-Meera at all.

OMG what kinda loser-ass ending is that -_-

Thanks for telling me though :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top