Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 94

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Yea, ikr. I rather have that they don't hide this stuff from Agasthya. But I think he will find out soon because he raised the question of why she came after 2 months. I mean there only so many answers to that right? 

YUP. That's one plus point. Even if he doesnt find out NOW, chances are that he will be the first to find out from the Asthana family (or so I hope) . I am going to punch  a duck if its his horrid Amma-ji who finds out instead of him .. cuz you know a pregnant woman in a Hindi serial MUST throw up in front of the family's women who will then jump to conclusions about her pregnancy without any HGT test whatsoever  Stern Smile.

Originally posted by dew_dropz

@rafz- and you kno i'll never say no to you ppl. and i'll gladly make it if its of someone of my interest

Pahle bataao, aaaj kal zyada busy toh nahin ho na ? If not then I'll make my request Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 7)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Okee dokee! I'm done! :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3512601&PID=79520823&#79520823

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Okee dokee! I'm done! :D

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3512601&PID=79520823&#79520823

About time lady Tongue

Name : Zahara
Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 
Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! LOL I love Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! Meera and Agasthya just seem like the most unexpected couple. I mean, she's in love with his cousin and he's well, under the influence of Balraj. I just want them together. Thats all. FULL STOP. ROFL

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : The way they just had that look moment in their first meeting! I don't know why, they just clicked to me! And I ended up shipping them that very instant! Embarrassed

Oh WOW, that means I am not insane by myself LOL.
Cuz I saw that first scene itself and I was like these two just HAVE to happen !!! Blushing Day Dreaming.

Are we delusional or do they really stand a chance given that in the original Bengali show which BRKD is inspired from , Agasthya was a cougar's toyboy and Meera falls for Nandini's ex-boyfriend (whom Nandini was seeing before she was married off to Ani) LOL ... who knows ... all I know is if they dont happen and they get some other Cheeku for her and Champa for him mai kisi ko nahin chodungi LOL.

You know how some couples take time to grow on you ? Agasthya and Meera aren't one of those pairings LOL. They were BANG on from scene 1 Day Dreaming

_________

Thank you for being my sister-in-delusion Zahara ... LOL  Hug
Btw I am Rafi =)

Edited by TanHa911 - 31 March 2013 at 2:28pm

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

[/QUOTE]

Oh WOW, that means I am not insane by myself LOL.
Cuz I saw that first scene itself and I was like these two just HAVE to happen !!! Blushing Day Dreaming.

Are we delusional or do they really stand a chance given that in the original Bengali show which BRKD is inspired from , Agasthya was a cougar's toyboy and Meera falls for Nandini's ex-boyfriend (whom Nandini was seeing before she was married off to Ani) LOL ... who knows ... all I know is if they dont happen and they get some other Cheeku for her and Champa for him mai kisi ko nahin chodungi LOL.

You know how some couples take time to grow on you ? Agasthya and Meera aren't one of those pairings LOL. They were BANG on from scene 1 Day Dreaming

_________

Thank you for being my sister-in-delusion Zahara ... LOL  Hug
Btw I am Rafi =)

I so want them together! I mean, there's many of us shipping them the creatives HAVE to give in! But seeing as many were saying the creatives do actually follow the original storyline, I'm afraid MeerYa may not happen. UNLESS we like have some sort of petition to get them together? ROFL EH, Agasthya will be a cougar's toyboy? Nooo! CryCry

Ahaha, hey Rafi! Nice name! Embarrassed

Yeah sorry about being late, I had to cook ALL day. My mum has gone out of the city because there's been a death in the family and I'm home alone with siblings and dad. Ermm Hmm... yeah. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

I so want them together! I mean, there's many of us shipping them the creatives HAVE to give in! But seeing as many were saying the creatives do actually follow the original storyline, I'm afraid MeerYa may not happen. UNLESS we like have some sort of petition to get them together? ROFL EH, Agasthya will be a cougar's toyboy? Nooo! CryCry

Ahaha, hey Rafi! Nice name! Embarrassed

Yeah sorry about being late, I had to cook ALL day. My mum has gone out of the city because there's been a death in the family and I'm home alone with siblings and dad. Ermm Hmm... yeah. 

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that.  =(

____

And Ravi Ojha has been known to steer away from the original track for his remakes like Sasural Genda Phool ... so here's hoping he sees that we dont want no Senior Citizen Champa for Agasthya Ouch LOL.

Waise poor Nandini. In the Bengali version Meera first takes her husband AND her ex (for whom Nandini later has feelings for too Wacko). I really hope this is NOT what they are planning to show in the Hindi version.

But sadly such sick twist SELLS .Dead

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
BTW, isn't Rafi a guy name?Embarrassed Blushing  U know like Mohammed Rafi?
Hug

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 31 March 2013 at 2:39pm

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@rafz- busy toh hoon. but as said, somehow i'll find time for the things i really like n PSing toh, iLove

OneThatGotAway

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Oh I am so sorry to hear about that.  =(

____

And Ravi Ojha has been known to steer away from the original track for his remakes like Sasural Genda Phool ... so here's hoping he sees that we dont want no Senior Citizen Champa for Agasthya Ouch LOL.

Waise poor Nandini. In the Bengali version Meera first takes her husband AND her ex (for whom Nandini later has feelings for too Wacko). I really hope this is NOT what they are planning to show in the Hindi version.

But sadly such sick twist SELLS .Dead

It's okay. Ermm 

Urm, really? Then that's great news! I'm sure if a lot of us ship MeerYa then he'll consider it! I want some new guy opposite Nandini and Agasthya to get a backbone and stand up to Balraj. I mean he clearly doesn't like how Balraj is all controlling with the daughters of the family, but neither does he (agasthya) do anything. I want Meera to gradually teach him how to do it and then they should get together. LOL

OneThatGotAway

Post Reply New Post

Go to top