Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 94

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Here is the link to the promo.

http://capschool.in/school-principals-messege.php?url=8pAUyZfZlqw

:D. Can't wait for it.Big smile

Yayyy thank youuu Hug I found the HD link also .  I had seen this promo but didnt pay attention cuz I was actually looking for the Qubool hai promo at that time LOL

But I still think he wont know . I hope I am wrong and you are right because if he comes to know now, the story can be told from a fresher angle than the ghissa pitta oh-ur-a-ghatiya-woman-who-slept-with-my cousin Wacko.

HD link to the promo :

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 6)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_dropz

Name- sangita

Reason why you like
Agasthya/Meera
i've too many reasons ;)
- They both have good chemistry onscreen.
- sanjeeda comes in my fav list of dancers nd abbas in fav villians.
- both r fab actors
its too early to talk abt em getting paired, but i really like d may-be-coincidental focus on these two as of now.

What made you fall for
Agasthya/Meera's pairing
and why.
her innocence, in d-depth-of-love nature nd his anxiety to learn her more,
their onscreen chemistry nd obviously
they both look good together.

Favourite Agsthya Meera
Scene
It has to be the one wen agastya founds her in his house. tat was beautiful, him watching d heart broken or in a way lifeless her thru d aquarium with an anxious/ surprised emotion, trying to learn her.

Ok finally after ages i wrote a proper comment on IF nd surprisingly on other than TanHa/SwaRon.

KK rafz you kno me, nd i guess therez no need to tell u tat, i'm not going to appear here all d time ;) and pls add me in d list <3

OMG Sangitaaa Hug Hug Hug
Its SO good to see you here !!!! Embarrassed
And yayyy phir se eik baar our choice matches Wink LOL Embarrassed

And hi5 !! Sanjeeda is one of my favourite dancers tooo !! I watch each and every one of her stage performances !!! And YESSS Abhaas is pretty great himself !

And that aquarium scene ... him watching her through the aquarium was ... a-m-a-z-i-n-g ... very good emoting there despite not having any dialogues !

But you know what this means right ? I am going to bug you for AM siggies Evil Smile LOL

Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Ghee and SugarEmbarrassed Cool 
Most of the times I understand what they say. But I don't know why I can't understand when things are written in HindiEmbarrassed maybe it's because the words are way different than English when written. There r many times when I'm clueless about what they are saying so when I'm not lazy ( which is never)LOL I read the WU. Most times I stare at the screen and just watch their action and listen to the BGT and I'll know soemthing is wrong or is funnyStar

Awww hun its okay .. if your don't understand something feel free to ask me I'll be glad to help you out Embarrassed

Edited by TanHa911 - 31 March 2013 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRamanRKRaghav4U

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
very nice...

RamanRKRaghav4U

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I forget to say, beautiful siggies rafz nd i really mean it

RafzRamanRKRaghav4U

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Ghee and SugarEmbarrassed Cool 
Most of the times I understand what they say. But I don't know why I can't understand when things are written in HindiEmbarrassed maybe it's because the words are way different than English when written. There r many times when I'm clueless about what they are saying so when I'm not lazy ( which is never)LOL I read the WU. Most times I stare at the screen and just watch their action and listen to the BGT and I'll know soemthing is wrong or is funnyStar

Awww hun its okay .. if your don't understand something feel free to ask me I'll be glad to help you out Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] trust me I'll ask alot of questions. So plz bare with meEmbarrassedHug And thnxHeart

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_dropz

I forget to say, beautiful siggies rafz nd i really mean it

Bhai .. coming from such a BAAP editor like you ... mere man mein khushi ke ladduon ka toh dukan lag gaya !!! Hug Hug

But just cuz I learnt how to use PS now doesnt mean mai tumhe chod doongi ... I will still have siggie requests for you Blushing

trust me I'll ask alot of questions. So plz bare with meEmbarrassedHug And thnxHeart

Anytime Simi Embarrassed

dew_dropzRamanRKRaghav4U

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by starasdf

Here is the link to the promo.

http://capschool.in/school-principals-messege.php?url=8pAUyZfZlqw

:D. Can't wait for it.Big smile

Yayyy thank youuu Hug I found the HD link also .  I had seen this promo but didnt pay attention cuz I was actually looking for the Qubool hai promo at that time LOL

But I still think he wont know . I hope I am wrong and you are right because if he comes to know now, the story can be told from a fresher angle than the ghissa pitta oh-ur-a-ghatiya-woman-who-slept-with-my cousin Wacko.

HD link to the promo :

Yea, ikr. I rather have that they don't hide this stuff from Agasthya. But I think he will find out soon because he raised the question of why she came after 2 months. I mean there only so many answers to that right? 

Rafz

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@rafz- and you kno i'll never say no to you ppl. and i'll gladly make it if its of someone of my interest

RafzRamanRKRaghav4U

Post Reply New Post

Go to top