Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 94

-MERRY-

IF-Stunnerz

-MERRY-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanx for the invite..add me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 (Page 3)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Name : Star

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: 

Not sure. Just the way Agasthya looked at Meera pulled me in.

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :

If you mean by character then AgasthyaEmbarrassed. Don't get me wrong I love Meera to but Agasthya showed hope for the pair therefore him.

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : 

This one was hard...I would have to say I love watching Agasthya-Meera and Nandini-Meera and Balraj-Meera.

Edited by starasdf - 31 March 2013 at 11:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayRamanRKRaghav4Uilovedhanjanird

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Name : Star

Not sure. Just the way Agasthya looked at Meera pulled me in.

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :

If you mean by character then AgasthyaEmbarrassed. Don't get me wrong I love Meera to but Agasthya showed hope for the pair therefore him.

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : 

This one was hard...I would have to say I love watching Agasthya-Meera and Nandini-Meera and Balraj-Meera.

OMG same here !! The way he looks at her .. part curiosity, part smirking ... I loved Sanjeeda since I was a kid but Abhaas is pretty damn great as Agasthya ... so far what was your fav scene ? Mine was this :

How he looks back at her ... as she runs out ... but a close competition would be when he watches her through the aquarium !

RamanRKRaghav4U

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ikr! I love Abhaas as Agasthya :D.

I like that scene too and the aquarium scene and the scene where Agasthya over hears her crying are one of my favorites. :P.

I am so excited for Monday or Tuesday. Whichever day the scene where Meera's pregnancy come out in front of Agasthya. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayRamanRKRaghav4U

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ohh yeah! We seriously needed a MeerYa AT!

I'll res for now and will edit asap :) OKAY, Unres now! LOL

Name : Zahara
Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! LOL I love Hmm, what do I say about these two? They just share this unspeakable bond! I mean I can't even explain it in my own words! Meera and Agasthya just seem like the most unexpected couple. I mean, she's in love with his cousin and he's well, under the influence of Balraj. I just want them together. Thats all. FULL STOP. ROFL

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why : The way they just had that look moment in their first meeting! I don't know why, they just clicked to me! And I ended up shipping them that very instant! Embarrassed

Favourite Agsthya Meera Scene : Defo their first meeting! When Meera was getting troubled by his mates and she stood up for herself and then looked at him. Yep, loved it. 

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why : God, I have so many! I love Nandini because she is a sweetheart and your heart just goes for her. But also Meera because she's so strong and doesn't stand up to crap. But then Agasthya because you can clearly see his mother and uncle are brainwashing him. Hug

Edited by ZAHARA. - 31 March 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4RamanRKRaghav4UOneThatGotAway

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Rafi you rule  Cool

Boss AT it looks to pretty and I dont have to even say this... you just have to count me in it. 

I am really liking their scenes there is a mysterious touch to it. I have no clue if they'll be paired romantically its still uncertain but as a pair and characters they have great chem and scope together if CV's do it Big smile

OneThatGotAway

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Rafi you rule  Cool

Boss AT it looks to pretty and I dont have to even say this... you just have to count me in it. 

I am really liking their scenes there is a mysterious touch to it. I have no clue if they'll be paired romantically its still uncertain but as a pair and characters they have great chem and scope together if CV's do it Big smile

Yayyy tum agayiii HugAnd thank you ! I wasnt intending to make so many siggies but CG mein sirf EIK AM siggy dekha and no Abhaas or Agasthya siggy .. so had to make for AT intro.
Feels great to see a familiar face in a new place LOL.
Waise whatttay shame, I still dont know your name Ouch.

And yes .. I do love the element of mystery to them .. the shades of grey ... and if their oh-so-frequent interaction and banter (+dhakka, trip etc) is anything to go by, we will get lucky and these two will be paired up.

Originally posted by starasdf

Ikr! I love Abhaas as Agasthya :D.

I like that scene too and the aquarium scene and the scene where Agasthya over hears her crying are one of my favorites. :P.

I am so excited for Monday or Tuesday. Whichever day the scene where Meera's pregnancy come out in front of Agasthya. 

Monday Tuesday ko aisa scene ayega ? Tum toh badi optimistic ho LOL
If Agasthya and Meera ARE indeed a prospective pair, then by Hindi serial logic yeh pregnancy secret toh BOHOT khichega ! And right when Agasthya starts liking Meera it'll come out and *Bammm* hate track starts LOL.

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Ohh yeah! We seriously needed a MeerYa AT!

I'll res for now and will edit asap :)

I started watching the show after I saw Ablazedmelody's VM warna promos se toh I had ruled it out only. And then I saw your post. And I was like naah, I am not alone ... it was after your post I decided we AM fans need a proper AT Cool so you both are just as much to credit for this AT =)

ZAHARA.

RamanRKRaghav4U

IF-Rockerz

RamanRKRaghav4U

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the Invite dearHug
I'll try to be active as I am a drop dead Abhaas fanatic since IPKKNDEmbarrassed

Name : Simran/ Simi

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: Their eyelock, everytime they share same screen space, my screen just lights afire. They look good together.

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :  A bad boy look with a good clean heart and a happy go lucky girl that has a broken heart is/will be a lethal combination.

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why :  Too hard to decide as all characters have a mystery or story to tell of their existence. 

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 31 March 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top