Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pics are wow πŸ‘

How gorgeous does Meera look 

K I agree on wat Radev posted whats with the blooper with Meera's mom its blown blooper

Why no informing mom of pregnancy and mom asking how shes doing πŸ˜•

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No scene was shown tonight of them but one sig bit. Ammaji reprimanding Agasthya for saving Meera she says there was no need to save Ani's rakhail and Agasthya found the word offensive for Meera. I love it when he doesn't listen to Ammaji's ridiculous lectures πŸ˜†

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They sharesss first SMILEEEY ... haeee!!!!!☺️

Thank yooo cvs for stretching it lyk GUMMY GUMS...!!!!!🀣🀑

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Helllooo peopleeess !! πŸ˜³

Assshhh !! πŸ€—

Shrelll πŸ€—

Star πŸ€—

So aaj ka episode mein kuch thaa kya worth watching ?

ablazedmelody thumbnail
FINALLLY Rafz finallyyy I am seeing Tanha911 πŸ€—

Nothing tonight of them. No AgMee and no Meera except the dining table scene when Balraj was blasting Nups, Nandini, Niru and Agasthya for ruining the party. Bit of Agasthya was there. Ammaji and Agasthya scene. Ammaji bakoed her usual nonsense with him. Agasthya wasn't comfortable hearing Rakhail word for Meera. 

I love your new gifs the two below of GulSar  Neil πŸ˜­
Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

FINALLLY Rafz finallyyy I am seeing Tanha911 πŸ€—

Nothing tonight of them. No AgMee and no Meera except the dining table scene when Balraj was blasting Nups, Nandini, Niru and Agasthya for ruining the party. Bit of Agasthya was there. Ammaji and Agasthya scene. Ammaji bakoed her usual nonsense with him. Agasthya wasn't comfortable hearing Rakhail word for Meera. 

I love your new gifs the two below of GulSar  Neil πŸ˜­

Le My Jalti hui Melodddyyy πŸ€— *Squishy hugs*

Acha I am downloading the epi just to see Agasthya's expression. πŸ˜†

And damn man that scene in my siggy ke gifs ... 

"Aur teri duniya mein kaun hai ?"

Such a CLASS show it was.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
πŸ€—

So intense I am distracted and how.. !  the show was class apart 

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Quietude

Pics are wow πŸ‘

How gorgeous does Meera look 

K I agree on wat Radev posted whats with the blooper with Meera's mom its blown blooper

Why no informing mom of pregnancy and mom asking how shes doing πŸ˜•

No scene was shown tonight of them but one sig bit. Ammaji reprimanding Agasthya for saving Meera she says there was no need to save Ani's rakhail and Agasthya found the word offensive for Meera. I love it when he doesn't listen to Ammaji's ridiculous lectures πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

They sharesss first SMILEEEY ... haeee!!!!!☺️

Thank yooo cvs for stretching it lyk GUMMY GUMS...!!!!!🀣🀑

Originally posted by: TanHa911

Le My Jalti hui Melodddyyy πŸ€— *Squishy hugs*

Acha I am downloading the epi just to see Agasthya's expression. πŸ˜†

And damn man that scene in my siggy ke gifs ... 

"Aur teri duniya mein kaun hai ?"

Such a CLASS show it was.

πŸ€—

So intense I am distracted and how.. !  the show was class apart 

Oh my !! What's happening?
Sorry guys, something happened, got to go !

Me back!

Somebody happy now that Rafz back! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know Quietude, CVs seem to have something else cooking, something up their sleeve and dont want to make a booboo, by bringing Meera's mom back into the picture just as yet. (She may be busy on some other serial hehe!). But Meera, a mere phone call to her toh banta hai ... gosh!πŸ˜†

Yeah Ashi, me feeling same way too .. no MeerYa scene() today. How could it be when Balraj is accosting / attacking entire Asthana clan, one by one, Meera watching silently and surprised.

Agasthya cant tolerate anybody, amma or no amma, disrespecting "his" Meera. And leaves amma to herself and her filthy tongue. 😑

Altho this is AG-M AT, did anybody notice My Niranjan angre and boiling from inside when FIL insulting him to no end and wife, like DIL, got no guts to support hubby? Hello ??? Is there some raaz here too ??? Is it merely because she is a daughter, and not a son????

So 2nd track of N-Pallu may happen after all down the road.

We have a new member here "Desi" here! Welcome dear πŸ€—

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Niranjan bechara insult hota rehta hai Balraj se I feel for him Shrel πŸ˜”
Pallo is dependent on ruthless Daddy if she dares to speak Balraj will throw her and Niru out. 

Niranjan needs to do something on his own to make Pallo strong enough to talk back at paapi papa ji. Balraj ke paiso se hi chal rahe hai.

I think they should have kept Meera's mom a mystery without showing her at all in the beginning. By showing her mom in the first three episodes it makes us question about the lack of communication between the parent and child now...after big events taking place in Meera's life the biggest being her pregnancy. 

Purana paapi Balraj is a puppet in Meera's hand for the waaris sake he can be used by Meera if only Meera too wasn't puppet in Balraj's manipulations. This opportunity could have made Balraj get a taste of his own medicine. 

Ammaji is terrible but every time she makes plan I feel its not going to work πŸ˜† 

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Niranjan bechara insult hota rehta hai Balraj se I feel for him Shrel πŸ˜”

Pallo is dependent on ruthless Daddy if she dares to speak Balraj will throw her and Niru out. 

Niranjan needs to do something on his own to make Pallo strong enough to talk back at paapi papa ji. Balraj ke paiso se hi chal rahe hai.

I think they should have kept Meera's mom a mystery without showing her at all in the beginning. By showing her mom in the first three episodes it makes us question about the lack of communication between the parent and child now...after big events taking place in Meera's life the biggest being her pregnancy. 

Purana paapi Balraj is a puppet in Meera's hand for the waaris sake he can be used by Meera if only Meera too wasn't puppet in Balraj's manipulations. This opportunity could have made Balraj get a taste of his own medicine. 

Ammaji is terrible but every time she makes plan I feel its not going to work πŸ˜† 

@ bold 🀣🀣 Wait a minute Ashi! Did I write your entire post, de ja vu?!?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Only one exception. As long as Meera's mom has already appeared (maybe doing some other serialπŸ˜‰) she will reappear when CVs plan that it's the right time, who knows. But your observation makes better sense. The lack of communication seems to be too much to take. Here ROs have made a blooper, coz which mother doesn't know of daughter's pregnancy?

Yeah, if Meera had that kind of manipulative streak in her like her manipulator, phir to baat hi kya thi. But she is transparent, clear headed, innocent, honest and balraj is banking on that just as surely he is banking on Nandini's feebleness. Pakka juari zaalim parle darje ka πŸ˜‰

Amma plans wont work either, yes. Good thing Beeji showed up when she did, just in the nick of time. A whole lot and a whole lot more now depends on Beeji and her good proactive sense to save every member of her adopted Asthana family from the devilish plans of the so-called caretaker. Caretaker, my foot!

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago