Agasthya-Meera (Abhaas-Sanjeeda) AT 1 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Rafi you rule  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Boss AT it looks to pretty and I dont have to even say this... you just have to count me in it. 

I am really liking their scenes there is a mysterious touch to it. I have no clue if they'll be paired romantically its still uncertain but as a pair and characters they have great chem and scope together if CV's do it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

Rafi you rule  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Boss AT it looks to pretty and I dont have to even say this... you just have to count me in it. 

I am really liking their scenes there is a mysterious touch to it. I have no clue if they'll be paired romantically its still uncertain but as a pair and characters they have great chem and scope together if CV's do it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yayyy tum agayiii ๐Ÿค—And thank you ! I wasnt intending to make so many siggies but CG mein sirf EIK AM siggy dekha and no Abhaas or Agasthya siggy .. so had to make for AT intro.
Feels great to see a familiar face in a new place ๐Ÿ˜†.
Waise whatttay shame, I still dont know your name .

And yes .. I do love the element of mystery to them .. the shades of grey ... and if their oh-so-frequent interaction and banter (+dhakka, trip etc) is anything to go by, we will get lucky and these two will be paired up.

Originally posted by starasdf

Ikr! I love Abhaas as Agasthya :D.

I like that scene too and the aquarium scene and the scene where Agasthya over hears her crying are one of my favorites. :P.

I am so excited for Monday or Tuesday. Whichever day the scene where Meera's pregnancy come out in front of Agasthya. 

Monday Tuesday ko aisa scene ayega ? Tum toh badi optimistic ho ๐Ÿ˜†
If Agasthya and Meera ARE indeed a prospective pair, then by Hindi serial logic yeh pregnancy secret toh BOHOT khichega ! And right when Agasthya starts liking Meera it'll come out and *Bammm* hate track starts ๐Ÿ˜†.

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Ohh yeah! We seriously needed a MeerYa AT!

I'll res for now and will edit asap :)

I started watching the show after I saw Ablazedmelody's VM warna promos se toh I had ruled it out only. And then I saw your post. And I was like naah, I am not alone ... it was after your post I decided we AM fans need a proper AT ๐Ÿ˜Ž so you both are just as much to credit for this AT =)

Thnx for the Invite dear๐Ÿค—
I'll try to be active as I am a drop dead Abhaas fanatic since IPKKND๐Ÿ˜ณ

Name : Simran/ Simi

Reason why you like Agasthya/Meera: Their eyelock, everytime they share same screen space, my screen just lights afire. They look good together.

What made you fall for Agasthya/Meera's pairing and why :  A bad boy look with a good clean heart and a happy go lucky girl that has a broken heart is/will be a lethal combination.

Favourite character/track in Daasatan and why :  Too hard to decide as all characters have a mystery or story to tell of their existence. 

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

Thnx for the Invite dear๐Ÿค—
I'll try to be active as I am a drop dead Abhaas fanatic since IPKKND๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice to meeet you Simi , I am Rafi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And its SO great to know people can look past Shyaam's onscreen sleaziness and appreciate Abhaas's talent. He really is a good actor ๐Ÿ˜ณ. And I toh LOVED Sanjeeda as a villain Kayamath ... Guess I have a thing for ex-villains ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by TanHa911

Nice to meeet you Simi , I am Rafi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And its SO great to know people can look past Shyaam's onscreen sleaziness and appreciate Abhaas's talent. He really is a good actor ๐Ÿ˜ณ. And I toh LOVED Sanjeeda as a villain Kayamath ... Guess I have a thing for ex-villains ๐Ÿ˜†
 I don't know why but I'm always attracted to villains and vamps of the shows. I'm loving Balraj now in BRKD๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

I don't know why but I'm always attracted to villains and vamps of the shows. I'm loving Balraj now in BRKD๐Ÿ˜ณ

I cant seem to like Balraj the character because he seems to be a man of absolutely NO principles . Kisiko bhi maar dega apni profit ke khatir WTH .. but Kiran Karmakar is a GREAT actor no doubt. Lets see what his character does for or against Agasthya/Meera ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm sure he'll work his control freak magic...๐Ÿ˜†. As Meera is preggo out of wedlock, he might plan her wedding to...dan tha dan...Agasthya๐Ÿค—.  
Originally posted by TanHa911

I cant seem to like Balraj the character because he seems to be a man of absolutely NO principles . Kisiko bhi maar dega apni profit ke khatir WTH .. but Kiran Karmakar is a GREAT actor no doubt. Lets see what his character does for or against Agasthya/Meera ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah, me too. I am loving Balraj and of course Kiranji is a great actor. 
I think at first Balraj might be for Meera and Agasthya but later on he might not like it because Agasthya might liking Meera. 
I really liked this moment because Agasthya looked his softest in the scene. No anger no shakk ki nazar se dekhna but he had sympathy for her in this scene

Look on the bright side. Balraj will make them officially be to MEERYA or YARA๐Ÿ˜ณ