Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Beauty lies in simplicity ~ Ratan Jeet Kaur (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mylosthopes

wow awsome post nice siggysHug

Thank u so much dear..Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty lies in simplicity ~ Ratan Jeet Kaur (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Super work. I love the siggies of Ratan and you described her really well. Totally matched her personality.

Thanks dear..Nikki..yeah i always found Ratan..is one main force behind the show...along with Ranveera:)

Edited by Bharti_k - 01 April 2013 at 5:01am

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

beautiful post Clap

Thanks Deeopikz..:))

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catalan

Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by abouttime

Nice work.Ratan is a beautiful human being..hardworking,compassionate,loyal and truthful.love u ratan.u r actually an inspiration to manyClap

thanks dear..well said..that's what makes Ratan different from other female leads..very well sketched  character..just adore her..:)

TRUE  TRUE  TRUE. I started watching veera for the sake of Sneha. I am a great fan of hers since Jyoti time. but delighted to watch the kids performance. More pleasantly surprised when Kapil came as Nihal. It is a perfect performing team and  Great CVs.

Well said Catalan..dear..all these four characters.. r amazing..awesome foursome..:))

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

Originally posted by abouttime

Nice work.Ratan is a beautiful human being..hardworking,compassionate,loyal and truthful.love u ratan.u r actually an inspiration to manyClap

thanks dear..well said..that's what makes Ratan different from other female leads..very well sketched  character..just adore her..:)

Ratan's strength lies in her honesty..:))

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Nicely done Bharati. This aspect of the show - simplicity at its best,  had to be brought forward. Nowadays I watch this show because of Ratan. I admire her for everything she stands for

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramBharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee09

Nicely done Bharati. This aspect of the show - simplicity at its best,  had to be brought forward. Nowadays I watch this show because of Ratan. I admire her for everything she stands for

Thanks dear..yeah the simplicity of this show..is definitely one of the reason people attracted to the show..along with Ranveera bonding n fab acting by all the actors..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
guys pls comment on this post..:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top