Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Beauty lies in simplicity..just one word for the show  Veera..      Ratan Jeet kour

She..
needs no fancy clothes
to make her look more gorgeous
needs no man by her side
to make her feel sturdy.
needs to tell no lies
Honesty is her beauty.
She's smart in the head,
Courageous in heart,
Confident in herself,
and compassionate in her thought.
Independent and able,
Strong and Graceful,
She's no ordinary woman
She..
is what I call
a real Woman Ratan jeet kour..

Sneha G Wagh ..
i used like her  since jyothi..but with Ratan's character..she made a huge impact , with her gracious presence n stunning performance..:)))
i just love her beautiful Smile..<3

keep smiling..Let ur Smile change the World...
don't let The World Change ur Smile..

Edited by Bharti_k - 10 May 2013 at 5:21am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesthenmozhi.kpsan-gohemsmily21SatwinderashuzabouttimeMeena1428shivshakti23JasNehaFanradhakrishjshree_ramzeezee09Daisydirk41DesdemonaPrasRasthendralfan007Raz2012Nikki.-Swetha-jaswargikoinahiPriya901luvnishal97dimple288hinzQuietlyLoudshivamalarusha4003hoopoeeuphoricsujji0609Ohmyjerryworlddarshana23chweetuDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty lies in simplicity ~ Ratan Jeet Kaur" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Nice work.Ratan is a beautiful human being..hardworking,compassionate,loyal and truthful.love u ratan.u r actually an inspiration to manyClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09Raz2012Bharti_k

Bharti_k

IF-Rockerz

Bharti_k

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

Nice work.Ratan is a beautiful human being..hardworking,compassionate,loyal and truthful.love u ratan.u r actually an inspiration to manyClap

thanks dear..well said..that's what makes Ratan different from other female leads..very well sketched  character..just adore her..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
wow awsome postHug nice siggysHug

Bharti_k

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Super work. I love the siggies of Ratan and you described her really well. Totally matched her personality.

catalan

catalan

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

thanks dear..well said..that's what makes Ratan different from other female leads..very well sketched  character..just adore her..:)

TRUE   TRUE and TRUE. I am a great fan of Sneha since her jyoti time. Actually i started watching Veera for her sake, but very delighted to watch the performance of kids and more so pleasantly surprised when kapil started as Nihal. hats off to team Veera.

rajeedoc

catalan

catalan

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bharti_k

TRUE  TRUE  TRUE. I started watching veera for the sake of Sneha. I am a great fan of hers since Jyoti time. but delighted to watch the kids performance. More pleasantly surprised when Kapil came as Nihal. It is a perfect performing team and  Great CVs.

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
beautiful post Clap

Bharti_k

Post Reply New Post

Go to top