Pavitra Rishta

Sushant's new interview- Dainik Jagran

ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The original interview which is in Hindi :- ( credit : Ashu )

Sushant's intv with Ajay Brahmtmaj (daily bhaskar or dainik bhaskar journalist)

chavannichap.blogspot.in/2013/03/blog-post_30.html?m=1

The translated version :- ( credit : Anshi )

Sushant Singh Rajput

In 'kpc, ' out of the  three boys ishaan was most  liked. The role was  played by Sushant Singh Rajput. Sushant Singh Rajput is known to  TV viewers and is extremely popular and is a familiar name.When Sushant first came on the screen, the audience  admired him. Even  before the release of  kpc, Sushant bagged  Yash Raj Films untitled film directed by Manish Sharma  and is shooting. After completing the film he has  Raj Kumar Hirani's 'PK' whose   shooting will begin. kpc  Sushant Singh Rajput, . experts from an int :-

-  for kpc ' What was the best and worst response?
Responses so far   have not been bad. It  has been getting all the praise. Ankita Lokhande My friend had the best response. she said I've known you for so many years and in pr' two and a half years I have worked with u . Neither,did  I see Sushant or watching a film and not manav. Went  forshow with ymy  friends. After the film the whistles and applause of the audience was encouraging. The experience is unique. You said Irfan response. People are happy to join hands .
- From the beginning  were u confident that it would  be appreciate more feedback?
I believed in  the picture . Construction of a pure effort brought it here. Berlin's first reaction was positive. We were waiting for audience response. So to tell the truth  before kpc good work of the first movies I was  offered 5-6 films as   single hero. I was preparing to attend the t New York. , even though I did not say yes to a film. After reading the script of this film audition and was praying that I  get chosen  for . It was believed that the story of three friends will connect with the audience.

In the promotion of the film and the promo u  were not presented not as a hero, but after seeing the film the hero was  assigned to u  by the audience. Did this happen or u guys believed it too
In  Hindi movies in which the lead character dies, he  is assumed to be the hero. The concept was not the only thing that their  will be a hero and two friends. Their is no a star Abhishek Kapoor.  was clear   that their will bethree newcomers with  no pre-image that is not theirs. The three friends were trying to connect with the viewer. The same thing happened, but people gave me a little love.

- What is your background? .
0 I was born in Patna.  completed my  the primary studies their and then .  high school and college I did  from Delhi. Delhi College of Engineering i  was studying. their where i joined  Shiamak Davar's dance school  it was known to the hobby. I  was liked by shiamak and chosen in his  troupe of . Shiamak, who suggested that you're good dancer. u  can also try  acting. Then I did Join  John Barry. Dance and theater  when i did theatre and performed i used to feel it is magical

Did u participate in school and college to as a performer?
In delhi was in Hansraj school way back then used to participate in  the shows in school.After training inDance and theater felt that it was   fun. Then I quit engineering. I decided that I will  put the  rest of the time  training what i like joined  Nadira Babbar  theatre after coming to Mumbai . I had  done the 'Romeo Juliet', 'ran ran ran ran,' crooked 'Premchand Stories', 'call' the Act of monologues.  for  two and a half years in the past.   while doing one of play "Pukaar " Balaji casting director spotted me he arranged me  a meeting with ekta kapoor she asked me to join tv hadnt thought about  it before that.

-So when u came to mumbai wasnot it ur dream to act in movies and films ?
Well no i hadnot planned my career when i got prime time show everyone suggested i take it up as it will be good but after 2 years i felt i was not learning anything and just earning money so quit pr and that time made short film ignored decibel i tried for a film making course in UCLA and got admission their and was planning to go their when i quit tv i got offer for films but  i was firm on my decision at that time itself i met mukesh chaabra he gave me script of kpc and called to audition and after 7 yrs for first time i gave an audition

- Then what happened?
Well after i was chosen my director Abhishek kapoor said tat u need to lose weight i was 87 then and doing tv had become lazy but i worked hard for 6 weeks before shooting began and lost all excess weight and made myself fit

Tell us what happened before shooting began
Well before shooting began we had done workshops all 3 of us never tried to supress each other infact gattu even asked us whether we knew eachother before and was suprised to know that we didnt knew each other
- Was their  ever happened to be  fear or insecurity that the movie could not even realize what will happen? We know that despite all the movies sometimes gets stuck?
0 I just kept praying that everything runs fine. well i am introvert less spoken and shy where as in movie i am completely different i had this passion that i will get to do something new in movie but still till AK didnt say action their was this unknown fear.

- Who was first person to know about u bagging role?
Well i was sitting next to Ankita when i recieved call so she was first person to know this then i called my eldest sister up she has always encouraged and supported me and has helped me finanacially too

- How many brothers - sisters? Tell us about the family?
I have 4 elder sister and i am youngest .My first sister is a doctor based in chandigarh she is married to an ips officer .Second one is an local cricket player and now she plays golf.Third one is a criminal lawyer in supreme court .fourth one is also working .My dad name is KK singh .I have based ishaan character on mitu di and asked her to see herself in me she called me within 10 mins and she could identify herself

What is common in mitu di and ishaan?
It is not neccessary that talent gets a platform at right time it happened same to her .Ishaan is very impulsive from top he might look insensitive and illmannered but he is very touchy and sensitive from inside he isinsecure but pure and loyal.

This all was shown in film and ishaan pushes ali?
WELL ISHAAN ANGER IS NOT TOWARDS ALI BUT SYSTEM HE FELT IMMEDIATELY that he shouldnot have pushed ali and apologises

Is mitu and Sushant relation similar to vidya and ishaan?
my relation with mitu di is similar to ishaan and ali .Mitu di taught me how to ride a bike and car .watever good i have learnt or do is all taught by her .I was same age as ali when mitu di taught me all this

Ur dad name is singh and u write rajput ahead of ur name is their any reason?
My dad name has singh and my mom used to write rajput ahead of her name so i took singh from my dad and rajput from mom.I am from patna itself was very young when mom expired i have stayed in delhi for long( he was in 12 th as per his prev int but this one says he was just 12 but he had said she expired in 2002  so guess it got lost in translation).

Their are few actors from north india esp UP and bihar industry doesnt seem to welcome them have u faced any such rejection?
 I never met with resistance. Discrimination is normal. it is in  Our society and in the world. It's human nature. i  Have confidence in myself . It was not like one morning i woke up from sleep and wanted to be an actor. I have six years of methodical training. How do you sort then . The judge is the  largest audience. They are paying to watch  the movies.  So After watching the film  when they  shake hands and  when they become emotional. that is biggest acceptance for me. For me it is a process. Dance, theater, television and film ... All - became one. I am just learning. I do not consider myself the star

What are u doing to stay away from becoming arrogant?
I think people can read u.I dont hide the truth .I am yet not on facebook or twitter whatever people appreciate i keep it in my heart dont let it go on head . i am not attracted by money and fame

What is ur relationship status?
I met Ankita on set of pavitra rishta we became friends and are friends even today .i stay with her .Marriage will happen when it has to i have not thought about it yet . i dont want to leave honesty and hardwork whatever i have learnt from nadira babaar and barry john i am compiling that and trying to learn new things too.

Edited by CrazyIshiii - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks ashu,anshi and ishi. Loved the interview
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ajay Brahmatmaj ?@brahmatmajay29 Mar

?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???????????? ?? ?????? http://chavannichap.blogspot.in/2013/03/blog-post_30.html β€¦

Retweeted by Sushant Rajput FC
here is link to those who can read hindi
Ishi dainik jagran πŸ˜†
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

Ajay Brahmatmaj ?@brahmatmajay29 Mar

?????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???????????? ?? ?????? http://chavannichap.blogspot.in/2013/03/blog-post_30.html '

Retweeted by Sushant Rajput FC
here is link to those who can read hindi
Ishi dainik jagran πŸ˜†

Oh it's dainik jagran!πŸ˜†...wait i'll edit it...😳
majoni03 thumbnail
Btw int is taken when he was in jaipur na
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Edited with dainik jagran...done!πŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Originally posted by: majoni03

Btw int is taken when he was in jaipur na

it was taken on 27 feb much before kpc success party he had said na he liked int sushant and thanked him and said that he has head on shoulder and eyes set on sky and much more he even asked us to ask question which we never did
majoni03 thumbnail
O accha i forgot that. We should have asked questions yaar
ChannaMereya thumbnail
nahi tanmi itna lamba kafi hai tanmiπŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail
he even said he learnt playing cricket from his sister mitu