Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
y do i have a feeling that this was not what he was planning to tell...they remind me so much of tom and jerry! (that's a compliment!)
great update...poor hp!πŸ˜†
i just hope khushi has not messed it up!
happy birrthday saiyyu!:D
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
r!

Edited:

Yeah Khushi's Devi Maiya put some sense into Arnav and he woke up early like other days too... If anyone had found out then it would have been nothing short of a scandal!

Family is taking notes as per OP's instructions! He...he...πŸ˜†

Nice to see the faceless Aman is also part of the family.😊 I refuse to acknowledge Aman as some pot bellied man from the show as shown in that Arnav- Khushi's 24 hours deadline track...

Let's get back to Arhi now!

So the family too is taking note of the not-so-subtle changes in Arnav, accepting that something has changed in him! If not being busy with the preparations for the double wedding, Anjali would have given more thought to her Chotey's changed demeanour...

All this Arnav remembers in his distress is Khushi, in his happiness is Khushi!πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav had the ring with him all along! Gosh!

What Arnav would have done if she had found it in his pockets one of those times?

Poor HP! Kya kya karna padta hai usko?πŸ˜†

Hair- oil on wedding day...😲 Nahiiinnn...

At last the shoe reaches its owner! I love how by means of this shoe you r connecting to the earlier chapters, Farah!

She didn't see the ring...

Khushi and her antics!πŸ˜‰LG ki halkat jawani! πŸ˜†

I know all the comments will have this question...let me join the league too then... What was Arnav going to tell/ ask Khushi in the gazebo?πŸ˜›

Now that she has told Arnav that she knows he loves her (I know, it is complicated), what next?

Fantastic one, Farah!😊

Btw this is the first time ever u r sending out pm's late! Hota hai, don't apologize! As you have already figured it out, most have read the update already! So no worries!😊

Edited by Nexus_13 - 11 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
By sending her the shoe he made a big declaration. His words may come later but his action spoke louder.

It was cute how he kept the ring in his pocket all the time and changing it's position hoping shewould find it out.

Liking how they are both matching matching =D

Khushi was doing him a big favour by postponing their special moment but obviously Arnav is not someone who will wait but Khushi is the queen of impatience so she spoiled it herself.

Loved the scene between HP-Arnav and when Khushi is explaining Arnav's jawani in detail =P
Edited by IronButterfly - 11 years ago
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear what a superb update. I m speechless.

I simply loved the confessionπŸ˜› A total reversal from the IPKKND style. Here it was Khushi who says, 'U love me dammit '❀️

Arnav must be totally shell shocked. 😲I simply cant wait to read Arnav's reaction. Really Khushi can read Arnav's mind effectively. Arnav just cant hide anything from Khushi. She is too fast to catch it.

I simply hope that even Arshi should get married in the same mandap. Please dear make it happen. 3 Weddings in a row.

Continue soon.

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!! i was going bonkers ... 
both of them ... equally egoistic .. stubborn and never to bow down .. hey bhagwaan kya hoga in dono ka!
my nails are already gone with the wind amids this tryst... Felt like giving both of them a slap each and tell them to listen up 1st! 
na woh sunne se rahee .. and na yeh seedha seedha kehne se raha! arrgh!! 
and you Farah ... the evil in you had to wake up at this... leaving Arnav and us readers utterly shocked at the that statement of Khushi's! grr!!*pouts* 
okie i have a confustion here... was Arnav wanting to confess or was he planning on proposing a marriage ... coz the talks with Anjali all seemed to indicate that it was all abt marriage ... but it be just my mind on a overdrive! *grin*
whatever if it was the former case ... then kudos to khushi baby! 
Arnav dont worry fella .. Khushi hey right choice baby! Aha! :)

Oh! cant wait for whats lined up next! :)
Please fari ... please update it sooner! .. 

P.S: The dresses are once again bang on! fab! :)
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awsme... Arnav allowed to put teeka by surprising all... Manorama all in her usual glory...dramebaaz... Payal n buaji's scene was funny... HP made me smile...poor man...reverse version of I Love U Damn it...like it...hoping he won't change his mind this time...is there any possibility for a third mrge...
Shaaz.gul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
Awsome update farah
Arnav realization of love he wanted khushi know about his feelings
And khushi knows wat he wanted to say πŸ˜‰
Color co ordination of both and hotwa looked halkat
I really loved the new version of aj mausam hai suhaana
And in how haaard khushi tried 2 make their moment special but ASR
ALREADY WAITING DEAR πŸ˜‰ Edited by Shaaz.gul - 11 years ago
bhagyathara thumbnail
khushi saidt it .so asr  got  saved from  telling the most difficult words of his dictionary.and i am eager to know his reaction
manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent diction.. The words chosen, the feelings depicted,everything is just perfect..
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Looking forward to his reaction !!
Loved the part.