The Vampire Diaries

Katherine was being nice or smart BIT** again?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
The whole Elijah-kat scene,

a lot of folks say she turned nice.. but i doubt that.. specially the last scene when she gives the vial to Elijah.. 

She knows, to bargain with Klaus she needs Elijah..

ELijah doesn't truest her anymore thanks to elena and refused to help.. and knowing Kat, she will do anything to get her freedom back.. i mean for 500 odd years she has been dodging klaus ( and klaus doesn't even look scary to me :P ).. 

Anyhow, so I think this is all a new tactic.. she needs elijah and must ensure that he does the bargaining for her.. so with a man in love who is doubtful.. tactics like compassion and pretty turthful act works.. and look what happened.. he did exactly what kat wanted him to do in the first place.. negotiate her freedom Big smile

(PS: I always thought, stefan is the only one she ever cared for.. and they haven't closed that loop yet.. the way damon has shaped up, it is impossible to not think of him with elena.. and stefan well .. if he choses to move on .. then Kat it shud be.. 

PPS: Karoline chahiye !!!

PPPS: I have always been a delena fan .. but the entire bit with klau's entry and he asked stef to shut his humanity and for damon and elena the scarifice he made.. is way more than anything damon or elena have ever done for anyone...and damon sort of insulted that sacrifice Cry

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 31 March 2013 at 12:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesarisweetdollzBlossom10vampyrgirlrichaFireLordPhoenixveenishacupid-strucktheloupgarouxReal.MadridiluvOriginalsMS-meghasharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katherine was being nice or smart BIT** again?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I'm cynical so I'm choosing to believe Katherine was manipulating Elijah at the end, mostly because this Katherine is not what I'm interested in. EmbarrassedLOL  But also because as a jump from S2, this is completely telling us instead of showing us and I have a bad, bad, bad story with that kind of ship. It's the one no-no, for me. Not to mention it's predictable, and props the plot a little to conveniently for my tastes. If Stefan, Damon couldn't bring her to love them then I dun think Elijah can. That woman is too precious for herself and she probably has some trick up her sleeve, I would like to believe. =]

P.S- If Stefan is moving on (which he's not because he would always be so sickly in love with that pathetic doppelganger. Stern Smile) then it shouldn't be Katherine. I just have opinion that Katherine can never be compassionate bout anyone. LOL Though it's almost easy to ship Stefan with any female on TVD, I ship Stebekah. Embarrassed

P.P.S- Klaroline mujhe bhi chahiye. Disapprove But I think Tyler's returning for graduation and The Originals leave for Orlean so we get a new love interest for Klaus in the spin off.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunkesariFireLordPhoenixenigmatic_zephyReal.Madrid

gunkesari

Groupbie

gunkesari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I think she was genuine if she isn't than it's her loss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Barbie3143

IF-Rockerz

Barbie3143

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i was missing that girl on tvd

.Mouse.

IF-Stunnerz

.Mouse.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I think she's faking it

enigmatic_zephy

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I loved the Kalijah scene but Katherine is not a woman to underestimate as Damon has hopefully learned. I have my suspicions that she's still playing him but I do want to see more of Katherine's other side. I do get the feeling she has a compassionate side but she just is more concerned for herself. 

I also felt that she cared genuinely for Stefan but that could just be her trick as well. Anyway I'm waiting to see how this develops. 

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
As much as I love Kalijah, I don't trust Katherine at all. I would take 2 more seasons to trust her completely. But, I really love Kalijah. For Katherine, both the brothers were timepass, Damon was only toy, she may have loved Stefan but we all know, Love is highly over rated. LOL And you might never end up with the one you love, always.

P.S. I totally disagree with your PPPS but I really don't have time for this. Tongue

Edited by iMadz - 01 April 2013 at 12:26am

AadatSeMajboor

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
i don't want her to use elijah and surely hope she is in luv with him but believing her is a tough job.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyReal.Madrid

Post Reply New Post

Go to top