Muskaan92

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Do Not get Confused with the title please...Smile

Bhanu Uday & Neha Kaul in Ek Thi Naayka

A
A

Bhanu Uday & Neha Kaul in Ek Thi Naayka
Ek Thi Naayka

Life OK and Balaji Telefilm's, Ek Thi Naayka has been hogging all the limelight these days all thanks to its impressive star cast and extraordinary story line.

The unique promotional series to promote Ekta Kapoor's upcoming film Ek Thi Daayan marks the presence of eight leading ladies of small screen together on a show. After Smriti Irani, Ankita Lokhande, Shweta Tiwari, the series is now all set to witness another celebrity studded episode, starring Aamna Sharif in the lead.

The Lucknow special episode starring beautiful and talented Aamna Sharif in the lead will also have popular TV stars Bhanu Uday and Neha Kaul who will play pivotal roles on the show.

Sources inform that Aamna will play the role of a Lucknowi girl and Bhanu Uday has been roped into play the male lead opposite her. Neha Kaul, who was recently seen in Sony TV's Love Marriage Ya Arrange Marriage, will be seen essaying the role of Nazneen, the Daayan in Ek Thi Naayka. The plot of the show will revolve around a Muslim couple played by Bhanu Uday and Aamna Sharif. Neha's character will come back to take revenge on the couple. She will try to get back her lost love played by Bhanu Uday. The shooting for the show is currently on and the episode will be aired soon.

Interestingly, this particular episode is being made by Bolt Media Limited.

When contacted, Neha Kaul said, "Yes, I am doing the show but I can't reveal anything about the storyline. This is for the first time that I am doing a horror show so it was a great experience. I had super fun shooting for the show and got to learn many new things."

Poor Krishna...Gharwaali aur Paglait dono milengi toh bechaare kya hal hoga...LOL

Missing MKAP very badly...Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arja_loverHope2a_umaaanchalarora26duakhan.heera1702ArjaforeverHamiSkybabithajpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya and Meera together..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
don;t worry muski...they won't meet face to face with each other...they r not  in same story...but i found this is so LOL...in that story too she is abt to take revenge & try to get back her lost love...ROFL

Tfs...

& yes we all missing our Golden days of MKAP...Cry

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 31 March 2013 at 12:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyariMuskaan92

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Tfs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Arjaforever

IF-Dazzler

Arjaforever

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Tfs...

Muskaan92

Hope2

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

piyarapiyariMuskaan92

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Tfs :)

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope2

Tfs Muskaan. You're a Crime Patrol fan , right ? My mom , poor woman tries to stay up to watch it but falls asleep every time .. Lol
Meera track was silliest of all ... na sur na per. Wacko filler , waste of time

Actually, fan is a very narrow word to put in...
Yes...I am a die hard and obsessive fan of the great show...Smile

@Bold red: Funny... But...
Its not her fault...the timing is late...Big smile

Meera's track was the worst. Instead, I would have preferred Abhimanyu falling for Pratigya and then the major fight between Krishna and him.

Hope2piyarapiyari

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

don;t worry muski...they won't meet face to face with each other...they r not  in same story...but i found this is so LOL...in that story too she is abt to take revenge & try to get back her lost love...ROFL

Tfs...

& yes we all missing our Golden days of MKAP...Cry

LOLLOL Poor Krishna...LOL

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top