-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Link :

ThanksSmile

Translation in English :

Q : This show is based on stunts and actions ,so are we gonaa see a new concept or the same old pattern used in the past episodes ?

A : we are bringing stunts and actions for our viewers , in this show many of the famous stuntsman and wrestlers would show their actions. this show is in hindi and i am hosting this show in desi style so that the peoples could know about each and every stunt clearly. Fear Factor is itself a brand.

Q : Pratigya's trp was'nt that bad but the show was shut down  ? 

A :  that decision was made by channel and the production house.we have almost highlighted each and every aspect of society problems with that show. we also did'nt wanted the show to be shutdown. we also have decided to take a leap ,but that also does'nt worked. most of the cast members were'nt  convinced about the leap. from my POV , i don't want any shows to be stretched beyond 3 years.

Q: moving from fiction to non-fiction ,is that difficult for you ?

A : i have only focused on Quality shows. after Pratigya i got several film offers ,but there story were'nt that good. i said NO to them . and the same thing  also applied to this show. many peoples wanted to see me in Krishna's image that's why i have decided to do a Non- Fictional show. it does'nt involve any serials stories.

Q: are you ready to do anything on-screen ?

A: Yes ,i am an actor and i won't hesitate but the sequence should be meaningfull. i won't take bad projects. and about BIGBOSS ,i don't have any plans to participate in that show. before that i have many goals which needed to be fulfilled.

Q:  you are from Ajmer but how are you able to speak North (Thedi ,don't know the meaning of it ) Hindi ?

A:  i started practising for hours . the peoples present in my set or near area ,i always tried  to take hindi lessons from them. after then i started taking thedi hindi lessons from my friends too and at the end i have adopted this type of Hindi.

Credits: --Hunter--

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhsadhana-ku.jhaduakhan.simmi.friends03heera1702DareDevil_VickYAnondo.Rpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dainik Jagran : AB's interview on FF" in BIG RTL TRILL forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simmi.friends03

IF-Dazzler

simmi.friends03

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
tfs...Devu...

well answered interview...

Gd he wants to do quality work...

Hope we got to c Arry more in FF...his screen-space need to be increased...hope RTL channel do the favour...it will be gd for their channel...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhpiyarapiyari

duakhan.

Goldie

duakhan.

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

Edited by duakhan. - 31 March 2013 at 12:40am

arvinder.singhsimmi.friends03

arvinder.singh

arvinder.singh

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
tfs...

Arhaan Rocks...

like his interview...hope he will be more active on social media...Smile

simmi.friends03piyarapiyari

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
tfs ,nice interview Tongue

simmi.friends03

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Tfs Tongue
Very nice interview Tongue

simmi.friends03

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Tfs..Smile

simmi.friends03

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.